Hey,i got this quiz from my fren dunno wad lai de...just do 4 fun lar she sae do tis quiz n post on my blog or she will kill me de but hor i dun wan 2 do leh cos she sae she won't comment 2 it.so it's lyk wasting my time lar.
Layer ONE
On the Outside
Name:Peh Qiao Ru
Nickname:PQR
Birth Date:21/02/1994
Current Status:Single
Eye Color:Dark Brown
Hair Color:Black(a little brown lar,actually)
Righty or Lefty:Righty(was a Lefty)
Zodiac Sign:Dog
Layer TWO
On the inside
Your Heritage:Independent
Your Fears:Being totally alone(even though i have tis independent character)
Your Weaknesses:Get bullied always
Your Perfect Pizza:Huh???What is this???
Layer THREE
Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
Your thoughts first waking up:Can I Sleep Longer???
Your Bedtime:Around 12am
Your most missed memory:No idea,I have never experience anything memorable
Layer FOUR
Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke:Don't know leh,both taste alike
McDonald's or Burger King:Both lar,I think
Adidas or Nike:Nike
Lipton tea or Nestea:Eh,can I don't do this question???
Chocolate or vanilla:Chocolate lar,fei hua
Cappuccino or coffee:Cappuccino,cos it's sweeter
Smoke:Eww,I hate it!!!It stinks!!!
Curse:Of course lar!!!I hate many people!!!
Layer FIVE
Your thoughts
Love:I am not in love or anything
Friendship:OKOK lor
Parents:Naggers
Relatives:Can they stop calling???
Strangers:Saw this weird Indian guy came up and looked around then went down the lift again...diaos...
Layer SIX
In the Past Month(This is March de because April only past 6 days)
Drank alcohol:Erm...I didn't even see any alcohol
Gone to the mall:Yar,to buy things 4 school work
Been on stage:Yar,we got choir exchanges
Eaten sushi:Yar,our school got sell sushi
Dyed your hair:For wat will I do tat???
Layer SEVEN
Have You Ever
Played a stripping game:Diaos...Do I look like a sex maniac to you???
Changed who you were to fit in:No way!!!I am who I am!!!
Layer EIGHT
Age you’re hoping to be married:Diaos...I don't know leh,never thought of it...
Layer NINE
In a Guy
Best eye colour:What's the difference???
Best hair colour:Aiya,black will do...Got colour looks kind of disgusting to me...
Short or long hair:Short lar...Long...Eww...Can't imagine that
Double or single eyelid:Single like me.Because boys with double eyelids laughs at me.
Taller or shorter than you:A little taller than me
Layer TEN
What Were You Doing
1 minute ago:Doing this quiz lar quite obvious
1 hour ago:Blogging
4.5 hours ago:Blogging
1 month ago:At choir???
1 year ago:Can you get me a shi guang ji???
Layer ELEVEN
Finish the sentence
I love:Myself,my family,my friends,my home and Singapore!!!
I feel:Hated,bored,stress and tired of my life
I hate:Betrayers an pests
I hide:In my room and think about things when I feel left out and sad
I miss:Nothing as my life sucks!!!Nothing to be missed
I need:I have everything I need except true friends
I request:A 3G phone(Mine is not good enough,I feel),a MP3(I was about to have it but my mum say I will get deaf when i already am quite deaf) and a new Nike bottle(I broke my old one,my aunt promised to buy a new one for the new school year but till now,I still have not seen it)
Hey,I suddenly notice this is the same quiz as the one on yeshze's blog de...Just that she dun hav layer five,hahas...Diaos...