Hey!!!I've just got this new quiz!!!Diaos...I love quizzes!!!Even though it sort of waste my time...I love my fren cos she sends me mani quizzes!!!
1.How tall are you barefoot?
-159cm
2.Have you ever smoke heroin?
-No,or i will be locked up.
3.Do you own a gun?
-No,this is Singapore not America
4.Who's your best friend?
-Eh,no idea
5.Do you get nervous before "meeting the parents"?
-Huh?
6.What do you think of hot dogs?
-Delicious!!!(not delirious)
7.What's your favourite Christmas song?
-All of them
8.What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
-Milk or Orange juice
9.Can you do push ups?
-No
10.Is your bathroom clean?
-Of course
11.What is your favourite piece of jewelery?
-My watch(not really a jewelery)
12.Do you like painkillers?
-Erm,I don't eat them
13.What is your secret weapon to lurin the opposite sex?
-Huh???
14.Do you own a knife?
-No,not even pen knife
15.Do you have A.D.D.?
-What's this???
16.Middle Name?
-Qiao
17.Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment:
-Everytime We Touch is a nice song
-Has yeshze finished linking me anot???
-What is my mum talking about on the phone to my aunt???(hopefully not go to hot places tommorow)
18.Name the last 3 things you have bought:
-Sour Power
-Potato Wedges
-Fried Chicken Chop(for yeshze)
19.Name 3 things you regularly drink:
-Plain water
-Sweeten drinks
-Carbon drinks
20.What time did you wake up today?
-12.10pm(I think)
21.What time did you sleep yeaterday?
-!2am(I think)
22.Current worry?
-Is my mother bringing me out to hot places tommorow?
23.Current hate?
-Many of my classmates
24.Favourite place to be?
-At home
25.Least favourite place to be?
-At hot places
26.Where would you like to go?
-My bedroom(air-con on if possible)
27.Do you own slippers?
-Of cos lar,other than school shoes,that is the only thing I wear on my foot
28.What shirt are you wearing?
-I am in my sleeping gown now...
29.What you feel like wearing instead?
-My princess black tee with my short pink shorts
30.Favourite colour(s)?
-Purple an Orange
31.Would you be a pirate?
-Diaos...I not so free to be a pirate...
32.Last time you had an alcoholic drink?
-When I was less than 4 I think
33.What songs do you sing in the shower?
-Any songs i like
34.What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
-Many things(I am quite timid to be exact)
35.What is in your pockets right now?
-Does sleeping gown has pockets???
36.Last thing that made you laugh?
-No idea,I have not laugh for the whole day
37.Best bedsheets you have as a child?
-A laze bear one,cos it's cute
38.Wortst injury you've ever had?
-i banged into a fence of a curvy slope while riding my bicycle,i had this injury on my lower lips,since then i never dared ride down a slope
39.Worst nightmare you've ever had?
-Er...all nightmares are scary...that's why they are call nightmares
40.How many TVs do you have at home?
-4,used to have 5
41.Who is your loudest friend?
-Pui Ling(I am loud too...)
42.Who is your most silent friend?
-No idea...
43.Does someone have a crush on you?
-Am I suppose to know and tell you???
44.Do you wish on shooting stars?
-Never seen a shooting star
45.What is your favorite book?
-Lots...Can't be bothered to type it out
46.What is your favorite candy?
-Sour Power
47.What song do/did you want played at your wedding?
-I don't care...
48.What song do you want to play at your funeral?
-Diaos...Songs at funeral
49.What were you doing at 12am last night?
-Closing my heavy eyelids
50.What was the First thing you thought of when you woke?
-12pm already???My God!!!