saw tis at lihui's blog...looks cool...hahas n i m so lucky 2 have my names in all different letters so it wil be cool...DAMN COOL!!!
A:Loves To Flirt
B:Loves People
C:Best Smiled
D:Has One Of The Best Personalities Ever
E:Freaking Beautiful
F:People Wild And Crazy Adore You
G:Never Let People Tell You What To Do
H:Likes To Act Crazy As Hell
I:Loves To Laugh
J:Freaking Rowdy
K:Really Silly
L:Really Easy To Fall in Love With
M:Makes Dating Fun
N:Good At Sex
O:Loved By People
P:Popular With All Types Of People
Q:A Hypocrite
R:A Freak In Bed
S:Easy To Fall In Love With
T:Very Attractive
U:Gets Hugs
V:Not Judgmental
W:Very Broad Minded
X:Never Let People Tell You What To Do
Y:Great Kisser
Z:Lives Life For Fun
let's see...
P:Popular With All Types Of People(I am UNpopular...)
E:Freaking Beautiful(Beautiful???Very funny...)
H:Likes To Act Crazy As Hell(I am ultra CRAZY!!!That's why I am born!!!)
Q:A Hypocrite(I am not...)
I:Loves To Laugh(Of Course!!!Or life will be too miserable...)
A:Loves To Flirt(Oh My Tian!!!I have nothing to do with BGR!!!So forget about flirting...But I love the song filrt...)
O:Loved By People(Should be Hated By People...)
R:A Freak In Bed(I LOVE MY BED!!!)
U:Gets Hugs(For God's Sake...)
LOL...SO FAKE!!!Onli sum quite real...HAHAS!!!