WASEI!!!I found this new quiz!!!So Happy!!!YAY!!!My friend is damn nice to send me tis quiz!!!
You Are...
Name:Peh Qiao Ru
Nickname:PQR
Gender:Female
Age:13+
Birthday:21/02/1994
Horoscope:Pisces
Zodiac:Dog
You Like...
Colour:Purple and Orange
Food:No idea...Anything that suits my taste
Drink:Peach Tea,Green Tea,aiya,so many don't bother to write...
Dessert:All(supposingly)
Singer:Loads...
Songs:Loads...
Thing:My gameboy advance sp,my hp,myhome,my bed and lots more...
Your Personality...
Character:Independent
Love:No charm or anything...
Friendship:Losing all of them...
Family:Love them and hate them...
Kindness:See who is the pityful person first...
You Think That...
Love:I am onli 13...
Friendship:Make me feel freaked out
Family:Too close to them...In the result of no freedom...
You Want...
Love:Erm...can we change topic???
Friendship:I want true friends!!!
Family:To stop nagging,give me more freedom...
Things:A 3G phone(mine is quite orbit...),a MP3(thanks to my mum my dad never buy me a MP3 cost she say that it will make me deaf...Please lar...I am already quite deaf...) and a new Nike bottle(I broke my old one,I asked for a new one but I still haven't see it...)