Heys...Saw tis at lihui's blog LONG ago but didn't bother to type...now can copy n paste so i decided to do it!!!:D
1. Who is the last person you held hands with?
~I dun hold people's hands but sinyee held my hand today :D
2. If you were drafted into a war, would you survive?
~NO...
3. Do you sleep with the TV on?
~I dun on the TV in my rm so sorry...
4. Have you ever drank milk straight out of the carton?
~YES!!!I am a milk botter!!!:D
5. Have you ever won a spelling bee?
~I dun play...
6. What is your longest fight you had with one of your friends?
~For 2 weeks with my XIANG JIAO...D:
7. Are you a fast typer?
~OKOK lor...
8. Are you scared of the dark?
~NO...used to...
9. Would you ever try wasabi?
~NO...It looks like shit of sum sick people...
10. Who can you always turn to?
~JinYi and JinYee :D
11. When's the last time you chose a bath over a shower?
~Wad's the BIG difference with those???All cleaning ourselves up...
12.Do you knock on wood?
~What for???
13. Are you drinking anything right now?
~NO
14. Do you think you're attractive?
~NO
15. Would you wish for world peace?
~YES
16. Have you tried smoking?
~NO
17. What do you want for your next birthday?
~My frens to be at my party...
18. Do you know the muffin man?
~Who on earth is that???
19. Do you talk in your sleep?
~I think not...
20. Have you ever flown a kite?
~YES!!!When I was beri young...=.=
21. Do you talk a lot?
~Most of the time...But I can be really quiet if I want to...
22. When was the last time that you went swimming and where?
~I FORGOT...At Jurong West Swimming Complex
23. Do you consider yourself successful in cooking?
~NO
24.How many people are on your contact list of your cell phone?
~HAHAS...I just counted ytd due to boredem and there is 34...
25. Have you ever jumped on a trampoline?
~YES!!!And I own one!!!
26. Plans for tommorrow?
~NOT PON CHOIR...
27. What's your middle name?
~Qiao...And it sucks...
28. Missing someone right now?
~Yes...LingLi!!!Gonna miss her man...she's on MC...Even though of her nonsense...
29. When's the last time you told someone you loved them?
~I never told anyone I love them...But I said in class today I LOVE MENGTINE,SINYEE,ZIQING AND A WHOLE GING GANG OF FRENS!!!
30. Have you ever attempt sucide?
~NO!!!
31. How are you feeling today?
~HYPER!!!
32. Have you ever tried to slashed yourself?
~Just look at the slashing marks on my hands and legs you will probrably faint...
33. Have you ever been suspended or expelled from school?
~NO...
34. What are you looking forward to?
~To choir tmr!!!
35. Do you know how to play any musical instrument?
~YES!!!PIANO,GUITAR AND I DUNNO WAD...=.=
36. Do you consider yourself trustable?
~YES!!!
37. Have you ever eaten dog food?
~NO...Sounds disgusting...
38. Can you handle the truth?
~YES!!!
39. Have you ever use the 'F***' word to somebody?
~Most of the time...
40. What 3 things do you always bring with you to places?
~I,ME & MYSELF!!!
41. What are your plans for summer?
~It's always summer in Singapore...
42. Do you like or have a crush on anyone?
~YES,with my darling mengtint,sinyee and ziqing!!!
43. Do you often talk on the phone?
~NO...I HATE THE PHONE!!!Not including hp though
44. Do you own credit cards?
~NO...
45. What was the longest period of time you talked on the phone?
~More then 2 hours!!!With my XIANG JIAO!!!When we were in pri sch lar...
46. Do you believe in love?
~OKOK lor...
47. Is there something you want that you can't have?
~I DUN wanna sae...
48. Three things about the opposite sex that you first notice?
~expression,attitude & character...
49. How do you want your wedding to be like?
~WONDERFUL
50. Who did you last see other than your family?
~If count shou ren should be LIHUI...
51. Where is your cell phone?
~In my room...
52. Would you consider being in the show biz career?
~NO
53. What movie are you dying to watch now?
~TRANSFORMERS
54. Favorite Color?
~PURPLE AND ORANGE
55. Last movie you watched?
~HAPPY FEET
56. What song are you currently listening to?
~FLIRT by pussycat dolls!!!one of my fav songs for now!!!
57. What do you want?
~Honest things to happen...
58. Are you into blogging?
~YES,till I'm bored of it sumtimes...
59. Coffee or tea?
~TEA
60. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
~My mum...
61. Is it cute when a boy kiss you on your forehead?
~It will be DISGUSTING...
62. What would you do if you received a long love letter?
~I dunno...see hu's the author...
63. Jeans or shorts?
~SHORTS
64. Do you text message alot?
~DuH
65. Do you believe in love at first sight?
~OKOK lor...
66. Steamboat or BBQ?
~BBQ!!!
67. on the scale of 1-10, how much does a boy confuse you?
~9,I DUN UNDERSTAND BOYS...
68. Tropical drinks, or Starbucks?
~Tropical Drinks
69. Who is your dream guy?
~OMG...Dun remind me of sumthing disgusting...
70. Any last words?
~I LOVE MENGTING SINYEE AND ZIQING!!!