I FEEL THAT I HAVE NO HEART, NO FRIENDS, NOTHING!!!
I am so very the not EMO lyk the others.I dunno why lar...
It's lyk others have so much feelings for frens and they express it out n I dun...
It's lyk others have feelings to the opposite sex while I dun seem to...
It's lyk others feel lyk crying when they are insulted and I dun...
It's lyk others have a big group of friends and I dun...
It's lyk others so in love and I'm not...
It's lyk others are so hyper in sch but I not...
It's lyk others are so enthu and I am not...
It's lyk others can communicate so well and i dun...
It's lyk others have the guts to go and express their feelings and I dun...
It's lyk others...others...
IT'S LYK I AM DIFFERENT FROM THE OTHERS LAR!!!
I signed off feeling different,
Qiao Ru D= (I dun wanna smile...I dun wish to smile...I hate to smile...)