OKOK,the more things I think of the more fuming I becum.I suddenly remember wad happened on friday.STUPID HUANG LAO SHI MADE ME,ZIQING AND HUISHAN TAKE OFF OUR CHOIR TEES WHICH WAS UNDER OUR UNIFORM!!!AND,she made the 1n5anity chorusters to take off too,when they had PE.Den my dear WenXuan was fuming lyk siao lor!!!And my baobei JinYee who dun often fume up fumed too.Heng Mr. Chan never cum or I wonder wad wil happen to them and YiFeng.Stupid lor.It was attire check den Huang Lao Shi checked me and continued den halfway,when she was checking ZiQing she notice her tee.den corred me to accompany her to change out becos it was black.Pls lar,the sch onli sae cannot have black class tee.They never sae cannot wear black CCA tee under our uniform!!!Stupid Huang Lao Shi!!!Den it's lyk get so much attendtion lor.Walao.So stupid!!!I AM SO,SO,SO DAMN ANGRY BECAUSE OF THIS!!!AND OUR SENIORS ALSO WEAR UNDER THEIR UNIFORM BUT THEIR TEACHER DIDN'T BOTHER!!!Huang Lao Shi is just trying to zhao ma fan lor!!!KAO BEI DE!!!HNG!!!