Saw this at lihui's blog...Sian so do lor...
1) what's your phone brand?
~NOKIA
2) what are the last 3 digits in your cell phone number?
~831
3) what does the 2nd message in your inbox say?
~It's YiXin wishing me duan wu jie kuai le thingy...
4) who's the first person under M?
~Magdelene...I got her no. when we were in primary sch...We dun tok to each other even we meet in sch nowadays...Even we are in the same sch...
5) who's the last person you rang
~My home...To comfirm if my parents are bringing me out anot...
6) who was your last missed call from?
~Some Anonymous...Got deleted dunno why...
7) who's the 2nd person under D?
~Daniel!!!Whose first 4 no. is the same as miie!!!
8) what does the last message in your inbox say?
~Some retarded sms by JinYi...here it goes... (0^0) ,<3,lmao,nc>:<>
9) who is the second last person under j?
~JinYi...=.=
10) go to your sent items. what does the 10th message say?
~Tis is sent to Daniel...It says... Walao...I couldn't force myself 2 do tat...It was sent on saturday n he still HASN'T replied...
11) who's the 4th person under S?
~I onli have 3 person under S
12) who's your network provider?
~SingTel
13) how many messages are currently in your inbox?
~19
14) what do you have as your background?
~Some picture I drew about choir's sec one ALTOS!!!With JinYee,ZiQing,LingLi,YeShze,WanXin,SiMin and my name on it!!!
15) who is the second person under R?
~I onli have 1 person under R
16) who do you have on speed dial 3?
~No One...I hate speed dials...
17) if you're on prepaid, how much credit do you have left?
~$17.96
18) who's the last person under C?
~Clara
19) how many bars of signal do you currently have?
~5
20) what do you have as your main ringtone?
~City Life...=.=
.