SIAN...I have been thinking nowadays,why everyone is so mean???Treat me lyk shit.YEA,shit.Why???Because my attitude sucks???MAYBE.And I have this attitude is not I want one lor.I REPEAT,MY ATTITUDE IS NOT I WANT DE.I noe,my attitude really sucks,but i am pampered since young so wad do you expect???Who ask me to be the only child at home???Do you think I want to be lyk tat???I dun!!!Stupid!!!I really hope I dun have attitude problem but I HAVE.What do you expect???A SUPER,ULTRA BIG,ENORMOUS CHANGE???Not possible!!!I am who I am.But I really wonder why others dun have attitude problem and I have.KAOS...I WANNA BE LYK OTHERS,FREE OF ATTITUDE PROBLEM!!!Why am I borned with serious attitude problem???And why am I pampered since young???And why I can't I be like the others???IT'S SO UNFAIR!!!Why are people born like tis and I am born like that???With SERIOUS attitude problem which nobody i have seen so far has???SO UNFAIR!!!Because of my serious attitude problem,I have always been hated and everything.STUPID!!!It's not I want de lor.If I can,I wanna be lyk the others wif NO attitude problem and treated well.Not treated lyk shit lyk me.LET ME WARNED YOU PEOPLE,I AM NOT SHIT,I AM A GIRL WITH SERIOUS ATTITUDE PROBLEM AND HAS BEEN PAMPERED SINCE BORN!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
I sumtimes really wanna kill myself lor...Cos I didn't choose tis life,it was given to me,I didn't choose it!!!If I had a choice I wouldn't choose tis path to loneliness and be treated lyk SHIT!!!