Got this from...Erm...I forgot where...=.= Oh wadeva...
Write down 12 names
One: Jin Yee
Two: Meng Ting
Three: Xin Hui
Four: Xing Hui
Five: Ye Shze
Six: Li Ting
Seven: Zi Qing
Eight: Ling Li
Nine: Jin Yi
Ten: Rui Qi
Eleven:Pui Ling
Twelve:Hui Qi
1) Why did you put person 1[Jin Yee] first?
~Best Friend :D
2) Why did you out person 12[Hui Qi] last?
~She isn't last on my fren list kays???
3) What do you think person 3[Xin Hui] is wearing now?
~Shirt and shorts???
4)Have you ever had a crush on 7[Zi Qing]?
~Wahahas...So...not funny!!!But she's my good friend though...
5) What is most attractive about person 4[Xing Hui]?
~Friendly???Ar...I don't know...
6) What is least attractive about 12[Hui Qi]?
~Her attitude...But she is super nice...
7) How did you meet 7[Zi Qing]?
~She was sitting in front of me in class last time...So obviously is...
8) If you could label 2[Meng Ting], what would you label him/her as?
~Good Friend
9) Have you ever kissed 6[Li Ting]?
~Diaos...I am not a les...
10) Where do you usually go to meet 5[Ye Shze]?
~At the corridor outside my classroom everyday after school...
11) What could you see 10[Rui Qi] doing for a living?
~She's still studying lar bai tuo...=.=
12) Is 8[Ling Li] a model?
~No,but I have a damn funny picture of her in a pose like a model!!!WAHAHAS!!!
13) What song best describes 5[YeShze]?
~Shuo ni ai wo by S.H.E
14) Do you think 3[Xin Hui] could kill someone?
~Probably,you may not know...
15) Does 9[Jin Yi] look like a girl or a boy?
~Girl lar!!!She so chio...Very obvious liao right???
16) Does 1[Jin Yee] play video games?
~Wo bu zhi dao wo...
17) Has 2[Meng Ting] ever broken someone's heart?
~Er...I don't know...But I think she's sort of heartbreaken now...
18) Do you think 8[Ling Li] would rather have a million dollars or true love?
~How I know???I think $$$
19) Would you/Do you trust 6[Li Ting]'s driving skills?
~She can't drive for god's sake...=.=
20) If you and 11[Pui Ling] were locked in a closet, what would you do?
~Talk,talk and talk!!!
21) How often do you talk to 4[Xing Hui][
~Every,single school day...
22) Do you want 3[Xin Hui]'s ody?
~What's That???
23) You and 10[Rui Qi] are stranded on an island. How would 10[Rui Qi] try to save yourselves?
~Call for help using her mobile lor...
24) What stores does 8[Ling Li] get her clothes from?
~I don't know and don't care...
25) If you could change 1 thing about 6[Li Ting], what would it be?
~Her childishness...
26) What annoys you most about 9[Jin Yi]?
~I don't know man...AH!!!I know!!!NOTHING!!!
27) What is the best thing 5[YeShze] has done for you?
~Scolded the bitchy Jermaine as she insulted me...
28) If 7[Zi Qing] was a restaurant, which would she be and why?
~I don't know...
29) Do you know any secrets of 12[Hui Qi]?
~Never heard that she has secrets...
30) At your wedding, what would 10[Rui Qi] be doing?
~Wishing that there will be BoA and Paran's song...I don't even think I will have a wedding...
31) What is 8[Ling Li] most afraid of?
~Me pushing her into the drain!!!No lar,joking nia...I don't know...
32) What animal should 1[Jin Yee] be and why?
~I don't know what and I don't know why...:D
33) What do you think 10[Rui Qi] is thinking right now?
~BoA and Paran
34) What is the worst thing 7[Zi Qing] could do to you?
~Teasing me???
35) Would 3[Xin Hui] be hot as the opposite gender?
~Erm...No...
36) Is 12[Hui Qi] gonna read this?
~No idea...
37) Why or why not?
~I think she don't come here...
38) What were your first thoughts when you first saw 7[Zi Qing]?
~I forgot...But we became good friends cos we had the same choir instructor in primary school...
39) Do you trust 2[Meng Ting] with your deepest secret?
~Of couse...not...Maybe OK lar...
40) Would 2[Meng Ting] make a good teacher?
~Of course...But must first change her attitude first...
FINISHED!!!
entry time...
so sian cans???
nth to do...
so happy the stupid common test end liao...
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
had stupid home econs prac...
my fried rice sort of chao da...
den during recess,i was teeling xinghui i found tis really nice song...
den she was listening...
den suddenly ziqing came ruching in to the class and told us...
'peiqi is toking to himself outside the comp lab!!!'
den xing hui dragged me all the way out to the comp lab...
and yea,ziqing's right...
but,i dun believe peiqi wil tok to himself de...
he won't!!!
oh wadeva...
i gtg...
BYES...
I signed off feeling that the song is really nice,
Qiao Ru =D (I shall post the song next time if it's not 30 seconds...=.=)