YO!!!!!!!!!!!!
today so happy!!!
went out wif JINYI ermei xD
wahahas xD
so happy :D
dunnid to get trapped at home!!!
den jinyi sae that HABBO have new clothes!!!
YAY!!!
sick of those old ones...=.=
tmr shall go habbo n hyper wif her if possible xD
YAY!!!
we went to take neoprints agn...
LOL
i realise nowadaes when i go JE, i will see kailing...=.=
LOL...
that dae go wif jinyee i saw her...
today go wif jinyi i saw her agn...
LOLLOLLOL
so sian now...
me n jinyi went library n borrowed COMICS xD
YAY!!!
couldn't find story books i lyk...=.=
but COMICS, I LOVE THEM!!!
hahas, love loads of comics xD
books, I AM STARTING TO DISLIKE THEM...
LOL...
i still can rmb tat i was a BIG BOOKWORM
now leh, haish....=.=
wadeva lor...
CRAP
so sian leh...
jinyi onlined in the morning...=.=
so nobody play wif me now...
LOL...
she oso cannot online now...=.=
SIAN!!!
whoever who is always sian, pls add me at
teezieweezeyqueezybump@hotmail.comADD OKAY?!
BYE
I signed off SIAN-ly,
Qiao Ru =D (I shall go watch Gakuen Alice xD)