agn, from daniel's blog...=.=
1. Do you like chinese food?
~so-so
2. How big is your bed?
~Super Single
3. Is your room clean?
~NO. Ot's messy cos I have been packing.
4. Laptop or Desktop computer?
~Desktop.
5. Favorite comedian?
~NO ONE.
6. Do you smoke?
~NAH.
7. Sleep with or without clothes on?
~WITH LAR, DUH.
11. Who sleeps with you every night?
~ME. LOL.
14. Pancakes or French Toast?
~Pancakes.
15. Do you like coffee?
~NAH.
16. How do you like your eggs?
~Steam eggs. xD
17. Do you believe in astrology?
~NAH.
18. Last person you talked to on the phone?
~JINYI. :D
19. Last person on your missed callist?
~DUNNO. Private no.
21. McDonalds or Burger King?
~Burger King.
22. Number of pillows?
~If on my bed, 4.
23. Last thing you ate?
~PAPAYA. :D
24. Last thing you bought?
~Seaweed fries. :D
25. What are you hearing right now?
~TVTV. =.=
27. What kind of jelly do you like onyour PB & J sandwich?
~GRAPE. xD
28. Can you play pool?
~Underage. But I do play pool in my GB.
29. Do you know how to swim?
~NAH.
30. Favorite ice cream?
~Strawberry and Chocolate.
31. Do you like maps?
~NAH. But I am gd at reading them.
32. Tell me a random fact?
~I ROCK. LOL!!! I dun lar, okays???
33. Ever had a hard on at work?
~YES.
34 . Ever attend a theme party?
~NAH.
35 . Ever do a leg stand?
~WTH?!
36. Craziest place you've slept?
~BLGPS. The miserable place.
37. What is your favorite season?
~What kind of season are you toking about first?!
38. What is the first music video you ever saw ?
~Sum childish song, I suppose. If not, sum hokkien song. =.=
41. What is your favorite hangout?
~Neos shop. :D