Copied this from daniel's blog... LOL...
Name a friend whose name starts with 'S'.
SIMIN :D
4th person on your missed calls.
Dun have...
What did the last text message you received say?
It's from JinYee telling me wad hw, miss poon gave...=.= TOO LONG... Lazy to type...=.=
Do you chew on your straws?
YEP.
Do you have curly hair?
NAH.
What is the next concert you are going to?
NO IDEA.
Who is the coolest person in your life?
NO ONE. :D
What words do you say alot?
LOL
What was the last thing you said to someone, and who was it?
'Leng meh??', to my dad. (=
Do you watch tv?
NOT OFTEN... Cos of that, I planning not to have a TV in my new bedroom lyk now...=.= since i dun watch the tv in my room...=.= so might as well dun have it anymore...=.=
Ever been hunting?
LAMESHYT. You go urself...=.=
Is marriage in your future?
Do I look attractive??? NO LAR, DUH.
When was the last time you said 'Iloveyou' and meant it?
NEVER DID. Cos I will onli type it out, I cant sae it out. Cos I am not those kind of bitches or bimbos...=.= JKJK. Cos I cant bring myself to.
What should you be doing now?
Anything I want.
Do you have a nickname?
PQR. xD
Do you believe in love at first sight?
MAYBE.
Whos the youngest one in the family?
ME!!!
Is drug free the way to be?
YUCKY!!!
Do you clean up nice?
HUH?! The setter of this quiz must be weak at grammar.
Where was the last time you slept besides your house?
HOTEL.
Best movie you've seen in the past two wks?
NONE. Din watch any.
Who do you trust the most?
NO ONE. Not even myself.