MUAHAHAS, riped this from daniel's blog agn :D
1. Who were you with last Saturday?
~MUM n DAD.
2. What woke you up this morning?
~My mum's thunderous voice. :D
3. Where are you?
~My hse, in the big living room. :D I hate my new hse's small living room. D:
4. Is tomorrow going to be a good day?
~NO. Cos I need to write two book reviews tmr.
5. Did you kiss or hug anyone this past three days?
~BASICALLY NTH!!! :D
6 . When's the last time you cried?
~Dunno...
7. What were you doing at 10 lastnight?
~Preparing to go my room.
10. What were you doing at midnight?
~Listening to music on my phone.
12. Ever thrown up from a roller coaster or an amusement park?
~LAME. They dun make me vomit...=.=
13. What's on your mind right now?
~CLASSICAL MUSIC!!! <3
14. Would you take a bullet for anyone?
~Do I look like I have 9 lifes???
15. Where would you like to live?
~In heaven.
17. What do you want to be when you grow up?
~Somebody who can contribute to the society. :D I wanna help ppl. :D
18. Where would you be in 5 years time?
~In Jurong West. LOL. Correct wad... I am now in Boon Lay...=.=
19. What is the longest you have gone without checking your friendster?
~About one month.
20. Who was the last person that left you a comment?
~Joey :D
21. Are you friends with this person?
~Duh.
22. How often do you log in to friendster?
~Everytime when I on my comp. Which is probably a few days.
23. What do you like to do in the car?
~Listen to classicals :D
24. Do you like candy necklaces?
~OH, WHAT THE...
25. When was the last time you fell over or ran into something?
~Dunno...
26 . Do you listen to music every day?
~YES. I LOVE MUSICAL ESP. CLASSICALS!!!
27. Do you still go trick or treating?
~GAH. WHAT THE...
28 . What was the last thing you ate?
~Long forgotten!!! :D
29. Is it weekend?
~No.
30. What are you doing tonight?
~Do I look lyk i noe how to predict my future?!
31. Whats your favorite soda?
~Sprite. :D
32. Ever moved?
~No, but am moving.
33. Favorite sport to watch?
~I hate sports.
34. What do you want to do right now?
~Listen to every classical music CDs that can be found in my hse. :D But there are too many to listen...=.=
35 . Are you listening to music right now?
~NO. D:
36. Do you like summer break or Christmas break better?
~We dun have these in SG.
37. What was the last movie you watched?
~Bu Neng Shuo De Mi Mi. Sorry, but I dun have time for these...=.=
38. Best place to eat?
~My hse.
39. What time is it?
~6.16pm.
40. What is your pet?
~DUN HAVE.
42. What song makes you cry?
~none.
43 . What song makes you happy?
~all songs. :D I'm happy cos I feel blessed that we have songs to listen to. :D
44. What do you like to listen to before you go to bed?
~Songs in my Hp n Samsung K3. Which have a lot of diff types EXCEPT CLASSICALS. D:
45. What does Your CD player have in it right now?
~I dun have a Cd player but I do have a VCD player. There is nth inside.
46. If you were a crayon what color would you be?
~Orange. :D
47. Who makes you happy?
~NOBODY? My frens?