Saw this on daniel's blog...
sian so do lor =.=
1. Time of starting this?
~8.57pm
2. Were you named after anyone?
~NAH
3. Do you wish on stars?
~NAH
4. When did you last cry?
~My tears just came dripping today cos i am too tired...=.=
5. What is your favourite meat?
~Chicken 'popokaye'
6. What is your most embarrassing CD on your shelf?
~Dun have. Onli 'SOT' ppl will have. :D
7. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you?
~NAH. I HATE MYSELF REMEMBER?
8. Are you a daredevil?
~NAH.
9. How do you release anger?
~Do things that seems crazy?? Erm, complain, complain and COMPLAIN!!! And draw insults!!!:D
10.Where is your second home?
~My new house!!! LOL!!!
11. Do you trust others easily?
~NO. I currently dun trust anyone other than my parents. :D
12. What was your favourite toy as a child?
~Erm. My pink teddy softtoy??? LOL. I still have it with me. It's lying on my bed. :D But my mum is going to throw it away when we move to our new house. :'(
13. What subject in school do you think is totally useless?
~PE, PE & PE!!! (It is not even reflected in the progress report...=.=)
14. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
~WTH is this?!
15. Have you ever been in a mosh pit?
~NAH. Dunno wad is tis oso...=.=
16. What do you look for in a guy/girl?
~Look for wad?! Outside??? Inside??? Just what is this getting to?!
17. Would you bungee jump?
~NAH. LAME.
18. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
~I dun wear shoes with shoelaces...=.= So how do I untie my shoe, I ask you?!
19. What's your favourite ice cream flavour?
~Strawberry and Chocolate. :D
20. What are your favourite colours?
~Purple and Orange. :D
21. What is your least favourite thing?
~DUST. :D Cos it always make me SNEEZE!!!
22. What/Who do you miss most right now?
~VANESSA!!! So damn long nvr see her!!! That time go back BLGPS oso nvr see her. :'(
23. What are you listening to right now?
~Deal or No Deal on Malaysia's TV7. =.=
24. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be?
~YELLOW. I wanna make ppl cheerful. :D
25. What is the weather like right now?
~DUNNO. It's dark cos it's now at night. As far as I noe. :D
26. Last person you talked to on the phone?
~JINYI. Cos my new broadband disconnected.
27. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
~Attitude & Character.
28. How are you today?
~SIAN.
29. Favourite drink?
~ALL. Except Root Beer, Sarsi, Sugar Cane Drink, Coffee, Tea(Except Peach Tea & Green Tea) & Alcoholic drinks.
30. Favourite alcoholic drink?
~NONE. So disgusting smell. I want to run away after smelling it. So let's forget about drinking it...=.=
32. Eye colour?
~BLACK.
33. Wear contacts?
~NAH.
34. Siblings?
~NAH. I am the only child at home, for goodness's sake...=.=
35. Favourite month?
~June, November & December!!! Cos IT'S THE HOLIDAYS!!! :D
36. Favourite food?
~EGGS. :D (Except half-boiled, & sunny-side up)
37. Last movie you watched?
~ERM. FORGOT. LOL. OH!!! Bu Neng Shuo De Mi Mi!!! LOL... Actually still have, but I din watch it in the cinema.
38. Favourite day of the year?
~NEITHER DAYS. Everyday in my life SUCKS.
39. Have you ever been too shy to ask someone out?
~ASK WHO??? LAME.
40. Scary movies or happy endings?
~Happy Endings. :D
41. Summer or winter?
~Summer. (=
42. Hugs or kisses?
~HUGS. I dun wan saliva cuming. :D
43. What book / magazine are you reading?
~NONE. :D
44. What's on your mouse pad?
~NO MOUSE PAD. =.= Laser mouse need mouse pad de meh?!
45. What did you watch on TV last night?
~DIN WATCH TV. :D I went new house early in the morning. When I came back, I on-ed my comp and went to sleep immediately after i off-ed my comp. :D
46. Favourite Smell?
~NO IDEA.
48. Time of finishing?
~9.18pm