TAG REPLIESruiqi;;LOVE YOU TOO :D
SO PATHETIC!!!
onli ONE tag after so long!!!
TAG TAG TAG!!!
i noe my blogskin is lag lar...=.=
wadeva lor...
I AM USED TO THIS
lyk, erm, LONELINESS?
wadeva...
ooo, i am going to start 'EMO-ing' agn, i guess...
WAD CRAP LAR...
sai man...
cannot EMO!!!
i must be as cheerful as I am in lower primary!!! >:(
NOT BE EMO!!! >:(
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but i can't help it!!!
WADEVER SEH.
CRAP.
hahas :D
I LOVE GAKUEAN ALICE AND KERORO GUNSO!!!
go watch, go watch!!!
for Gakuen Alice, go to
crunchyroll and search Gakuen Alice.
for Keroro Gunso, go to
youtube and search Keroro Gunso.
NICE!!!
i finished watching Gakuen Alice :D
but keroro got so damn many episodes missing de!!!
n got so damn many episodes too!!!
the episode 33 damn farny!!!
must watch!!!
it's about them making anime de...
LOL...
den
KERORO was suppose to write 60 pages of script...=.=
in the end of 3 hours, he onli wrote ONE page...
den
TAMAMA fumed lyk hell after 3 hours of work...
den
GIRORO was half dead...
cos he onli drew 1 picture in 3 hours when he was suppose to draw 3000 pictures...
den the
DORORO and
KURURU part you go find out urself...
LOL!!!
the tamama part damn funneh cans?!
i couldn't help luffing!!!
cos such a cute alien can fume untill liddat!!!
LOL!!!
nice!!!
go watch!!!
BYE
I signed off loving a new song,
Qiao Ru =D (Give My Love is nice!!!)