OK, fine...
so i corefully read anotherof daniel's posts...
sad agn...
D:
read urself...
UnappreciatedA message I sent to someone (sorry, I don't SMS in perfect grammar, tense and spelling), revised :I feel so unappreciated. Whenever someone asks if I'm really going to quit Choir, I tell them maybe. Then their reply would be something like, "Don't quit, because if you do, Yi Feng will be lonely and not have anyone to talk with." Then I reply, "He has the other four boys to talk with, so there's no reason why he should be lonely." But they will retort, "But he only talks to you, so please stay for his sake."
Excuse me? Why do I have to stay for Yi Feng's sake? It's not as though he will quit too, if I do. Are you scared that without him, the Choir will fall? Am I a toy that entertains him in Choir? Is my sole purpose in Choir to serve him? Why consider his feelings before considering mine? Tsk. Ms. Yin and all the other choristers only care about Yi Feng because he can sing and I can't. [ Line removed due to lack of sense. ] I get scolded for not helping him by both teacher and student alike. I get scolded for influencing him to talk, when he was the one who instigated me in the first place. I get scolded for not helping him flip the score. It's so unfair.I'm not exaggerating. Sue me if you think I am.why he keeps thinking tis way... D:
he is in choir nt for the sake of yifeng...
for the sake that he can sing...
boys that can sing soprano 1s are boys who can really sing...
HONESTLY
but he just keep thinking that he cannot sing...
i agree wif him that ppl always sae that if he quits, yifeng will be lonely and it is unfair...
IT IS!!!
why does everyone stands wif yifeng and nobody understand how he feels, that is wad he may think...
but, everyone, on the outside, sae that he should stay cos of yifeng...
but i am positive that on the inside, wad they wan is him to stay cos they love him...
the thing is that choir loves both daniel n yifeng...
D:
why must daniel keep thinking that everyone just keep siding yifeng???
D:
it is unfair, on the outside...
but i really think that all they wan is him to stay as they love him and choir will be different without him...
honestly, i can imagine how boring choir will becum without daniel... D:
sian...
honestly, i hope he understands this...
BYE