Coped from daniel's cuckoo blog.
Bored so do lor.
ARE YOU:
1. Perfect: Not at all, I think.
2. Tall: For a 14-yr-old female, it is considered quite. As normally 14-yr-old females are around 155cm.
3. In your pajamas: NO?! I don't even have them.
4. Left handed: Nope. But I used to be.
LAST:
1. Friend you saw: Xing Hui.
2. Talked to on the phone: Chun Mei.
3. Person to text you: Daniel.
4. Was today better than yesterday: Nope. Cos today got stomach cramp. D:
FAVORITE:
1. Number(s): 2, 14 & 21
2. Color: Orange & purple.
3. Food(s): Sandwich. I suddenly have a change of appetite. Haish...
4. Place: My room.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS:
Q: What was the first thing you did this morning when you got up?
A: Open my eyes.
Q: Do you have anything bothering you?
A: LOADS.
Q: What's the last movie you watched in theaters?
A: The leap years. Diao, so long le.
Q: Where is the last place you went?
A: School.
Q. Do you smile a lot?
A: Yes, too much i suppose.
Q: Do you wish upon stars?
A: Nope. I don't believe in wishes.
Q: Are you a friendly person?
A: Too friendly and outgoing. In the result of being easily bullied.
Q: Where did you sleep last night?
A: In my bed, duh. No, no, in raffles's hotel. =.=
Q: Why did you sleep there?
A: Cos it's MY bed, dude.
Q: When was the last time you cried?
A: Yesterday. D:
Q: What was your last thought before going to sleep last night?
A: I wanna die.
Q: Rate life as of right now, one being bad ten being great?
A: 1. How I wish i can rate -100000000
Q: What do you hear right now?
A: The sound from the fan and the sound of cars and motorcycles travelling.
Q: Does anything hurt right now?
A: My stomach.
Q: What's your favorite month?
A: February. I always get the spelling wrong. When it's my birth month.
Q. Are you missing someone right now?
A: No.
Q. Are you tired?
A: After facing the computer for 7.5 hours, a bit.
001. Real name?
Peh Qiao Ru
002. Birthday?
21st February 1994.
003. Eye colour?
Black.
004. Zodiac sign?
Pisces.
005. Male or female?
Female.
006. Single?
Yes.
007. Crushing?
Maybe yes, maybe no.
009. Smart?
No, dumb.
010. Hair color?
Mixture of black and dark brown.
011. Long or short?
Long.
013. Sweats or Jeans?
Neither.
014. Phone or Camera?
Phone.
015. Health freak?
No.
021. Righty or lefty?
Righty, used to be a lefty.
FIRSTS:
024. First best friend?
Rachel Ng Jie Ying.
025. First award?
From a race I took part when I was 3.
026. First enemy?
Magdelene Tan Bao Ru.
027. First pet?
3 hamsters given by Vanessa.
028. First vacation?
To either China or Indonesia when I was 1.
CURRENTLY:
049. Eating?
Air.
050. Drinking?
Saliva.
052. I'm about to?
Die.
053. Listening to?
The fan and the road.
054. Plans for today?
Nothing.
055. Waiting for?
Mummy to bring home dinner.
WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE GENDER:
068. Lips or eyes?
Eyes.
070. Shorter or taller?
Taller or same height.
072. Romantic or spontaneous?
It doesn't matter to me.
074. Sensitive or loud?
Both??
075. Hook-up or relationship?
Relationship.
HAVE YOU EVER:
079. Drank bubbles?
Yes, it's stupid i know.
080. Lost glasses/contacts?
No.
081. Ran away from home?
No. Almost did it once, though.
084. Broken someone's heart?
No.
085. Been arrested?
No.
ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
097. Do you like someone?
Maybe yes, maybe no.
098. Are you seriously happy with where you are in life?
No. I never claimed that I am happy with where I am in life, did I??
Finished and byebye.