MUAHAHA.
coped this from daniel's cuckoo blog. :D
since he cors my blog the kuku blog.
LALA~~
1. How tall are you barefoot?
-163.5cm [that 0.5cm is so pathetic can??? can't it just be 1cm???=.=]
2. Have you ever smoked?
-nah. it is certainly nt preferred to smoke. Ty.
3. Do you own a gun?
-toy gun?? erm, wait, i gave all my toy guns to my cousin when i was packing at my old hse.
4. Do you hate someone right now?
-YESYESYES!!! I LOVE HATING PEOPLE!!! ;D
5. Do you get nervous?
-erm, frequently??? WAHAHA.
6. When was the first time you said the F word?
-P6. During a trip to science centre. [In front of Mrs. Siow summore... LOL]
7. What's your favorite Christmas song?
-Rudolf the red nose reindeer!!! :D
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
-FRESH MILK. :D
9. Can you do push ups?
-Obviously... NOT!!!
11.What's your favorite piece of jewelry?
-PATHETIC. jewellery oso spell wrong... the setter sure is dumb...=.= I dun wear them. Cos of my skin allergy...
12. Do you like painkillers?
-NAH.
13. What are you wearing now?
-Red shirt and shorts. [I look like an ang pao. =.=]
14. Do you own a knife?
-NOPE. :D
15. Do you have H.I.V?
-You then lar, stupid setter.
16. Name?
-Peh Qiao Ru.
17. Name 3 things u wanna do at this exact moment?
-Play hexic.
-Play audi.
-Play habbo.
[LOL]
18. Name the last 3 things you have bought lately:
-McSpicy meal [Wed for lunch]
-Western [Thu for LingLi]
-Western [Thu for myself]
19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink:
-Plain water.
-Milk. :D:D:D
-????????????????
20. What time did you wake up today?
9.30am :D
22. Current worry?
-Getting last in level.
23 Current hate?
-LOADS.
24. Favorite place to be?
-My room.
25. Least favorite place to be?
-LOADS.
26. Where would you like to go?
-Stay here in my room. [LOL]
27. Do you own slippers?
-DUH. [=.=]
28. What shirt are you wearing?
-My red pacman shirt. [LOL]
30. Favorite color?
-ORANGE. [and purple lar.]
31.Would you like to be a pirate?
-NO?! [Ugly looking. :x]
32. Last time you had an alcoholic drink?
-NEVER DID. [Or probably my parents feed me with it when i was a toodler. =.=]
33. What songs do you sing in the shower?
-I don't sing unless when I'm in choir. [HA!]
34. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
-People who are dead or missing. [LOL]
35.What's in your pocket/s right now?
-Nothing. [Unless you count air and dust.]
36. Last thing that made you laugh?
-Forgot. I think it's Mdm Poon's actions. [LOL]
37. last thing that made you cry?
-Forgot. I dun wanna rmb them anw. [=.=]
38. Worst injury you've ever had?
-That time when I was riding down my bike from the slope. I was five, i think. [I nvr rode a bike since then. So until now, i still dunno hw to ride a 2-wheeled bike. PATHETIC.]
39. Who is your loudest friend?
-Pui Ling. [her voice is much much more louder than mine. LOL]
42. Who is your most silent friend?
-All my frens are noisy!!! :D
43. Last movie watched?
-The Others. [It is for sch's enrichment programme. Sum parts censored of... D:]
44. What is your favorite book?
-All of Amelia Jane's series. By Enid Blyton. [LOL. I have all of them. :D]
45.What is your favorite chocolate?
-DUNNO. [As long as they aren;t chocolates from cheena, i lyk them. :D]
47. What song do/did you want played at your wedding?
-Will I even have a wedding?? [=.=]
48. What were you doing 12 AM last night?
-Twisting and turning in my bed.
49. What was the first thing you did today?
-Twisting and turning in my bed lor. [12am is a new day le. [:]
50. What was the last thing you did the day before yesterday?
Twist and turn in my bed. [LOL.]
FINISHED. :D
i just changed my blog song.
tis song damn nice can??
LOL
i still love boa, ayumi hamasaki and koda kumi. [:
BYE