1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn’t make sense.
#1 : If someone say “Is This Ok?” You say?
-Be Good To Me by Ashley Tisdale
WHAT THE...
#2 : What would best describe your best personality?
-Milky Way by Kwon BoA
LOL.
#3 : What do you like in a guy/girl?
-You Are The Music In Me by Zac Efron and Vanessa Anne Hudgens
HAHAHA.
#4 : How do you feel today?
-1,2 Fiesta by Audition
WTFH.
#5 : What is your life purpose?
-In The Groove by Audition
HAHAS. My life purpose is to be in the groove. xDDDD
#6 : What is your motto?
-Whatever by Ayumi Hamasaki
LOL, whatever... LOL.
#7 : What do your friends think about you?
-Where Is The Love by Black Eye Peas
DIAO. Maybe cos of lit project they think of me like this, LOL.
#8 : What do you think about your parents?
-Irreplaceable by Beyonce
LOL, makes sense.
#9 : What do you think about very often?
-B Soul Funk by Audition
LOL, i did think of this song when my lisence was this song... I called it 'Be Suck Fuck' or 'Be so Fuck', LOL.
#10 : What do you think about bestie?
-What I've Been Looking For by Zac Efron and Vanessa Anne Hudgens
This is the slow version... DIAO. Kinda make sense??
#11 : What do you think of the person you like?
-I Don't Need A Man by Pssycat Dolls
WTH!!! HAHAHAHA. Laughing like mad now. LOL.
#12 : What’s your life story?
-JUICY by Koda Kumi
DIAO. My life is very juicy... =.=
#13 : What do you want to be when grow up?
-Sweet Love by Koda Kumi
LOL. I want to be sweet love when I grow up??? WTF. :x
#14 : What do you think when you see the person you like?
-Wait A Minute by Pussycat Dolls
Er, wth does this mean??
#15 : What do your parents think of you?
-Can't Fight The Moonlight by Leann Rimes
DIAO. =.=
#16 : What will you dance to at your wedding?
-My Name's WOMAN by Ayumi Hamasaki
WTFH. =.=
#17 : What’s your hobby/interest?
-Flower by Kwon BoA
Yea, yea, yea. I like to grow and collect flowers. =.=
#18 : What’s your biggest fear?
-You Are The Music In Me by Ashley Tisdale
LOL. I am scared that people will be the music in me.
#19 : What’s your biggest secret?
-Miracle by BoA
My biggest secret is a miracle?? LOL.