bored.
so i coped tis from chiyien's blog. :D
1.Who's a boy that can always make you smile?
-Idk. =.=
2.Has this boy ever made you cry?
-I dont even know who so how to answer? =.=
3.Are you satisfied with your life right now?
-No.
4.Whats some bad news you received lately?
-Monday's timetable.
5.What is something that confuses you?
-Four letter word.
6.Have you ever been on a plane?
-Duh.
7.How is your relationship with your mother?
-Okok.
8.What did you do last night?
-Twist around in my bed.
9.What color is the nail polish on your nails?
-I dont use them.
10.What color is your bedspread?
-Red.
11.Do you miss anybody right now?
-No.
12.Who do you phone when your having a bad day?
-No one.
13.Are you in a fight with a friend right now?
-Nah, a bit childish in some situations.
14.Does love frighten you?
-Duh.
15.How hard is your life right now?
-Too hard to be described.
16.Are you wearing makeup?
-I cant wear them.
17.Will you leave the house without makeup on?
-I cant wear them.
18.Are you getting back together with your exboyfriend?
-I dont have.
19.Are you jealous of your best friends?
-Why would I?
20.What do you take in your coffee?
-I dont take coffee.
21.What is something that you are not looking forward to?
-School reopening. My homework is all undone. Except aerena worksheet, maths set 1 and reading oliver twist.
22.Does anybody hate you?
-Loads.
23.Do you return the feeling?
-Duh, I treat people the way they treat me.
24.If you were alive in the 1960s, would you have been a hippie?
-You bring me to the 1960s first.
25.Would you ever let your grandma set you up on a blind date?
-My only grandma doesnt really bother about me. And, she will only set her beloved nei sun nan on a blind date.
26.If you couldn't find the remote where is the first place you look?
-Couldn't find means I already looked. So i will just go right up to the device itself and on it.
27.How do you feel about Hello Kitty?
-Girly.
28.If someone gave you $100,000 to shave your head, would you?
-Maybe? I can buy a wig what. But, I am not such a money face. Unless in audi and habbo.
29.Have you ever met a hermaphrodite?
-No.
30.What's the best compliment anyone has given you?
-I know what's a compliment. But, I would like to ask what's a compliment. Because I have never heard of compliments before.
31.Do small children like you?
-I dont like them but they seem to like me alot. Which makes me feel bad all the time.
32.How often do you dream of zombies?
-Never did.
33.What's usually on TV at this time of day?
-My family don't really bother about TV on weekends.
34.Who was the last person to call you?
-Uh, some anonymos with the number, 82333712.
35.Did you receive anything special today?
-Yea. The scary monday timetable. Can I throw it away please?
36.Do you have any coloring books?
-Nah, They are for toddlers and kindergarten kids.
37.Have you ever been to a Hawaii-themed birthday party?
-No. Diao.
38. Do you have a name?
-Duh. Even someone without a name will be called Nemo, meaning nameless, and it's also a name.
39.Do you have a myspace?
-If you consider blog as one, yes. Since blogs also can use layouts and accesseries from MySpace.
40.Do you own a strapless bra?
-No. For what?
41.Do you know a person named Nate?
-No.
42.Do you know a person named Dave?
-No.
43.Do you like to play with barbies?
-When I was yound, abit. I used to play with power rangers more.
44.Do you have a stalker?
-Nah. But i need one. :X
45.Do you know a person named George?
-No, but my aunt do.
46.Do you think that dr.phil is gay?
-Who the hell is that?
47.Do you know a person named Peyton?
-What kind of name is that?
48.Do you see dead people?
-Yea, yea, yea, like real.
49.Do you like to dance in the rain?
-I don't know. I must try it out before I decide.
50.Do you have a worst enemy?
-Duh, I have loads.
51.Do you know who assassinated president lincoln?
-No, who cares anyway?
52.Do you have a life?
-No. Like I have said before, I have no life and I need to get one.
53.Do you wear fuzzy socks?
-No, i only wear ankle socks.
54.Do you get the urge to sing along and dance to ice ice baby?
-Ice ice baby?
55.Do you like vanilla icecream?
-Ok bah.
56.Do you like to play bingo at fairs?
-Okok.
57.Do you like going to fairs?
-Nah. I rather stay at home. I hate noisy places.
58.Do you hate greek mythology?
-Havent seen it before, cant decide.
59.Do you like your english teacher?
-Uh, he's a big joker but abit slacky.
60.Do you ride a harley?
-No.
61.Do you like playing guitar?
-Yes.
62.Do you like taking surveys?
-Depending on what type of survey.
Done.
BYE