chiyien and daniel tagged me to do :D
i did sum parts of this quiz b4, just one part is abit diff...
bt can do agn de wad...=.=
LAYER 1:
ON THE OUTSIDE
Name: Peh Qiao Ru
Birth Date: 21/02/1994
Current Status: Single
Eye Colour: Dark Brown
Hair Colour(S): Black with stripes of dark brown
Righty or Lefty: Right
LAYER 2:
ON THE INSIDE
My Heritage: Chinese
Fears: Loads...
My Weaknesses: Loads...
My Perfect Pizza: Someone with inner beauty.
LAYER 3:
YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW
My Thoughts First Waking Up: I'm tired.
My Bedtime: 2am.
My Most Missed Memory: CHOIR R.O.D.
LAYER 4:
MY PICK
Pepsi or Coke: What's the diff?? Okay lar, got abit. Coke, pepsi too much gase, I will cry. =.=
McDonald’s or Burger King: McDonald's, Burger King abit too big serving le lar...
Single or Group Dates: Single dates, duh.
Adidas or Nike: NIKE :D See my water bottle you know le. :D
Tea or Nestea: I hate tea, ty. (:
Chocolate or Vanilla: Both are nice. :D
Cappuccino or Coffee: Cappuccino.
LAYER 5:
DO YOU..
Smoke: No.
Curse: DUH.
Take a Shower: Duh. =.=
Have a Crush: Maybe yes, maybe no. (:
Think You’ve Been In Love: Nah. =.=
Go To School: DUH.
Want To Get Married: Dunno. (:
Believe In Yourself: Not really. :D
Think Your A Health Freak: No?! =.=
LAYER 6:
IN THE PAST
Drank Alcohol: No.
Gone To The Mall: DUH.
Been On Stage: Yes.
Eaten Sushi: Yes.
Dyed Your Hair: No.
LAYER 7:
HAVE YOU EVER…
Played A Stripping Game: No. =.=
Changed Who You Were To Fit In: Uh, maybe?? Idk.
LAYER 8:
AGE YOU’RE HOPING…
To Be Married: Idc.
LAYER 9:
IN A GUY..
Best Eye Colour: Whatever.
Best Hair Colour: Whatever. Dun funky ones lar, DUH. =.=
Short Hair or Long Hair: No long hair and no botaks. :D
LAYER 10:
WHAT WERE YOU DOING…
A Minute Ago: This quiz.
Hour Ago: Bathing.
4.5 Hours Ago: Preparing to play ball game.
1 Month Ago: Singing at choir?
Year Ago: Spending my holiday.
LAYER 11:
FINISH THE SENTENCES…
I love: ahem. (:
I hate: loads of things. :D
I hide: my face from cameras. xD
I miss: loads of things.
I need: ____.
LAYER 12:
TAG 3 PEOPLE
ONE: Jin Yi
TWO: Jin Yee
THREE: Lih Lin