EEYER.
bars are important..
sian..

SIAN LOR!!
If nt cos i missed alot of bars, he miss keys, i sure win..
KAOBEI..
LOL
whatever..
I HATE HIGH HEELS MAN!!!
i searched the whole clementi central and bugis for one stupid pair of white heels for choir...
THEN, search, search, search until my legs gonna break alrdy, DUN HAVE!!!
tmd.
thanks to my big foot.
KAOBEI.
I HATE THIS MAN.
Cant they just have bigger heels??
Then they wun be so tight for alot of ppl, and ppl wif slightly bigger feet will be able to get them...
SI BEH KAO BEI LOR!!!!!!!!!!
why must i have big foot anw??
STUPID.
I'M DEAD.
No heels = D-I-E
STUPID FUCKING MUM.
STILL NAGGING BESIDE ME.
I ALRDY VERY FAN ALRDY LOR!!!!!!!!!
ARGH.
Kaobei.
Ask the person who invented heels go die.
Ask the person who make heels so small go die.
Whoever who will make heels with bigger size, IS PRO!!!
ARGH!!!
MAFAN LAR!!!
TROUBLESOME BO LIAO WORLD.
BYE