I hope you can understand.Dear Zi Qing and Sin Yee,
I'm really sorry to what I've said or done to you. I really appreciate you two as my friends. Even though I hated you, no matter how much I hated, I still took you all as my friends. I had a long thought this afternoon. I realised I still kept the friendship you gave me. I regreted saying those hurtful words. I will delete them away, I swear. Because no matter what, we are still friends. I'm sorry, I'm really sorry. I still want to be your friends. I still wan you to be my friends. Scold me, I don't mind. But please, forgive me. I regret on my actions and I hope we can still be close friends, almost like sisters, like the past. I'm sorry. I won't blame you if you don't forgive me. But, no matter what, you two will still be my friends. I want to be your friend again, forever.
Broken friendships can be mended, somehow.BYE
If you're willing to, TRY.
.