CHEE BAI!!!!!!!!!!
STUPID FUCKING LOSER ASSHOLE SI SAN BA.
FIRST PERSON WHO I SCOLDED CHEE BAI SO MANY TYMS.
IF I SCOLD U ONCE MEANS I HATE YOU LYK SHYT ALRDY.
YOU ARE THE FIRST I SCOLDED MORE THAN 1 TYM.
MORE THAN 30 ALRDY.
CHAO CHEE BAI.
why i so freaked out?
COS OF THIS FUCKING CHEE BAI.
the story is lyk tis.
the suzhou trip, we were suppose to get into grps of 3 to share rm.
then i wanted to be wif 2 persons.
bt 1 of them wanted to be wif a senior.
so i go join sumone else lor.
then one of the 2 person came to join us instead as she doesnt wan to be wif the senior and wans to be wif me.
then after that, mdm yong went to split up all the 3s to 2.
then since is i made them 2 to be tgt as 3s, i shud be wif one of them while the other split to be fair de wad.
BUT.
I AM THE ONE WHO GOT SEPERATED.
walao
then when everyone saw the list, they were so happy.
it's lyk, i realised it was 2 persons to 1 rm.
then i hear that cheebai happily cheering away cos she gt same rm wif the other person.
FUCK LAR.
CHEE BAI.
YOU GO FUCK OFF LAR.
KANINABU CHAO CHEE BAI.
I DONT WAN GO SUZHOU ALRDY LAR!!!
WHO WAN HELP ME BREAK MY LEG CUM.
I WAN BREAK IT SO I DUN HAVE TO GO.
CHEE BAI LAR.
i am alrdy sort of losing that close fren alrdy cos of her.
I BET, AFTER THIS SUZHOU TRIP, I WILL LOSE HER ENTIRELY.
FINE LOR.
THEN AT MOST NEXT YEAR I TRANSFER LOR!
EASY WAD.
i am considering to tell my parents abt i wan to transfer next term.
idc if i gt into lousy neighbourhood schs or wad.
knn.
i can stay, for 1 more yr, bt, if rly still the same, i will leave.
i rather the most important yr change environment.
i think i will study hard next yr to transfer.
I WANT TRANSFER LAR.
CHEE BAI.
KANINA FUCK! "l"
BYE