HELLOS!!!
I AM FINALLY BACK AFTER 2 WEEKS!!!
LOL, my comp was sort of confiscated. =.=
LOL.
today am here to revise maths on ace-learning.
LOL.
just nw i sign in msn i kena cua tio.
LOL.
47 emails and my msn live plus is M.I.A.!!!
ROARRRRRRRRRRRRRR.
then i started jumping lyk a mad woman then my dad tot i was crazy.
2wks nvr on, my msn live plus just vanised.
so i quickly install back, then so slow.
too long nvr use, slow le.
LOL.
my comp very weird.
if nvr on it every 1-3 days, it will lag here and there.
LOL.
that's why i prefer to on it EVERYDAY.
hehe.
i will be off for another wk and JIAJIAJIAJIANG, I CAN ON EVEYDAY LE.
LOL.
bt will be M.I.A for 2 days due to class chalet!
i promise this time I WILL post pics okae!
LOL.
the class outing and suzhou trip still nvr post.
LOL.
bt the class chalet i DEFINATELY will post.
LOL.
anw, just nw i reply tags until sian.
LOL.
so many to reply.
many to tag too!!!
ltr i go tag.
i finish my crap first!
alamak...
recently our class have been daidi-ing agn.
LOL.
then all the poker cards kena.
except mine and one of the boy's deck i think.
heng sia.
mine always almost kena.
muahaha.
btr dun kena, or i kill ppl man.
next time dun bring so ex dliao.
i go buy $4.80 de btr.
LOL.
idk why i bought the $6.50 de lar.
bt too bad i love the keroro gang.
muahaha :D
and idk why, all $4.80 except the keroro de lar!
ZZZ.
wth.
LOL.
bt it's so kawaii!
LALALA.
EOY was crap.
my hist ang geog fail alrdy.
then hcl, I DON'T WANT TO FAIL.
I CANNOT FAIL.
bt i think i fail paper 2 le luh.
BUT, I HOPE NOT LAR.
lol...
i hope i gt marks lyk last yr.
LOL.
i rmb last yr my paper 1 + paper 2 was 64.5/100 sia!
LOL.
even tho it was half a mark to B3, i was convinced enuff.
:D
so sian.
LOL.
i want to change blogskin bt i have btr things to do.
maybe after eoy bah.
i found a nice skin alrdy.
MUAHAHA.
whatever. :D
wait for my new blogskin!
BYE