It's A Grand Night For Singing
It's a grand night.
It's a night for music and singing and falling in love.
It's a grand night.
It's a grand night for singing.
The moon is flying high.
And somewhere a bird who is bound to be heard, is throwing his heart at the
sky.
It's a grand night for singing.
The stars are bright above.
The earth is a glow and to add to the show.
I think I am falling in love.
Falling, falling in love.
Maybe is more than the moon, maybe is more than the birds.
Maybe is more than the sight of the night, in a light too lovely for
words.
Maybe is shiny in silvery blue.
Maybe the reason I'm feeling this way has something to do with you.
It's you.
It's a grand night for singing.
The moon is flying high.
And somewhere a bird who is bound to be heard, is throwing his heart at the
sky.
It's a grand night for singing.
Th stars are bright above.
The earth is a glow and to add to the show.
I think I'm falling in love.
It's a grand night for music and love.
It's a grand night.
.