NOOB LAR NOOB LAR.
I QUIT AUD BTR LAR.
knn.
all bully me, ps me.
I QUIT LAR.
kns.
i always end up playing myself.
doing that pathetic story, with only left with 75exp per game.
pekcek lar.
if nt will be some other things.
I QUIT BTR LAR.
=.=
noob.
i super pissed now.
btr dun come piss me off more.
=.=
all want bububu. =.=
it's nt i dun want bu.
u ppl shud noe hw much i love bu.
DONT YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT IS LAG?
i tried dk hw many times...
no matter hw many times i played, I LAG.
full rm, 5ppl, 4ppl, 3ppl, 2ppl, or even by myself.
I LAGGED, NO MATTER WHAT.
UNTIL I PISSED OFF ALREADY.
the only mode i nt so lag is NORMAL.
nobody understand ans cares.
KNN.
do they rly think i like to play normal?
100% TIO OWN, OBVIOUSLY DONT LIKE.
i played it cos it's the only mode that brings me fun.
COS THE OTHERS, EVEN MY FAVE 1,2 PARTY, JUST PISSS ME OFF.
LIDDAT, I RATHER QUIT.
knn.
ps all u all want lar.
go join -PangSehKia- or ~PangSehKia~ or whatever lar.
stupid.
BYE