Tagged by puiling. (:
1)Whats your full name?
Peh Qiao Ru
2)Do you like your first name?
Well, ok bah, many says it's nice. I don't rly like my last name tho. Cos it makes me sound like and idiot. Cos BAI qiao ru, like BAI CHI liddat, so pekcek!
3)How long have you liked the person you currently like?
YOUR MOTHER'S BUSINESS?
4)Have you kissed anyone in the last 48 hours?
YOUR MOTHER, LOL. Bo lar. =.=
5)Did you cry today?
No.
6)What are you doing this morning at 8am?
Sleeping, DUHHHH.
7)What are you doing an hour ago?
Oning comp.
8)What are you currently doing?
This quiz lar. SMLJ, why keep asking, isnt it obvius enough?!
9)Who last texted you a msg?
Uh, cuckoo. =.=
10)Have to told anybody that you love them today?
I told your mother! LOL, jkjk. No one.
11)Do you miss anyone now?
YOUR MOTHER. LOL. I today abit siao. LOL. From last night until now, I havent recovered. =.=
12)Any plans for tomorrow?
CHOIR. LALALA :D
13)What was the reason behind the last time you cried?
When anw? OHOH. :X
14)Is there anyone you want to be with now?
YOUR MOTHER. LOL. I want to be with my comp! LOL.
15)Have you kissed anyone who's name starts with C?
I KISSED CCB. LOL. BO LAR. No one.
16)Name someone who make you smiles today, how?
THIS QUESTION GOT GRAMMAR MISTAKE SO IT SHOULD NOT BE ANSWERED. :D HAHAHA.
17)Name a friend who's name starts with 'Z'.
ZIHUI <333333
18)Which of your friend stays closest to you?
WAIYAN! SAME BLOCK, HOHO.
19)Do you prefer to call or to text?
If is my old phone, text. But my current phone, call. =.=
20)Was yesterday better than today?
Idk yet. LOL. DUHHHH. Now only 4.19pm okay!
21)Can you live a day without tv and your phone?
Without tv, yes. Without phone, idk yet. :X
22)Are you mad about anything now?
YES, YOUR MOTHER. LOL. Ok, I rly ki siao le. LOL.
23)Do you ever think that relationships are really worth it?
GRAMMAR MISTAKE AGAIN. BLAH!!!
24)Last person you visited in a hospital?
Uh, I cant rmb. :X
25)When is your last and second last hug?
Uh, before sch ended? LOL.
26)What does the last text msg in your inbox says?
YOUR BUSINESS? =.=
27)How do you feel about your life now?
1 word, SHUARCKS. <---Go figure.
28)Do you hate anyone?
YES, YOUR MOTHER. LOL. No lar. And duh, who doesnt?
29)Last person you called?
Kingsley. Cos we were in a middle of a conference and then he hung up or something, make us dc. LOL.
30)Who usually sent you the most texts in a mth?
YOUR MOTHER. LOL. I am rly siao. :D
31)Is your room messy now?
My room is always messy.
32)Who will be mad if your room is messy?
My mother. =.= DUH, NONO, YOUR MOTHER.
33)Your shortest relationship?
Havent been in any. :D
34)Who do you look like?
YOUR MOTHER. LOL. JKJK. Myself lar, DUHHHHHH.
35)Tag 10 people to do this survey!
AH LIAN.
AH HUEY.
AH BENG.
AH SENG.
TOM.
DICK.
HARRY.
TAN AH KOW.
YOUR MOTHER.
YOUR FATHER.
(LOL)
BYEEEEEEE