WHY?
WHY MUST IT AWAYS BE LIKE THIS?
I really appreciate friends like Kingsley, and some others, who meant and bothers to chat with me online.
I just cant stand it.
Why must some people make use of me.
I'm just like a stone on the street, like what my msn display name suggests.
You see, when people have loads of documents, papers, the need a paper weight, they make good use of me.
When they cleared away the documents, papers, I, again, becomes a useless piece of stone.
It's not like i like to be a stone, a rock, or a pebble.
People just treats me this way.
I don't have the rights to do anything.
I give in to people too easily, that's why i get made use of all the time.
And it's also like, when people takes over me, I pretend as if I don't care, I let them continue.
Maybe I'm just so stupid and useless.
Maybe I just need some one who will guide me.
But, I help people and guide them towards the light of happiness, people just don't repay my kindness.
Not i want to be repayed, but, don't you think you're abit too much?
They just leave me, in the dark cave, with no life, no hope, instead of bringing me out of the cave, towards the light of life, hope and happiness.
Like the mint blog blogskin, if you have 100 sweets, you keep it all to yourself, you make yourself happy.
But if you have give your 100 sweets to 100 people, you make 100 people and yourself happy.
Everyone always tells me how much they care about me.
If you really care, show it.
Actions means more than words.
So don't just say it, but show it.
Prove that you're a a friend who deserves to be respected and cared for.
If you deserve my love and care, I will appreciate you very much.
But, if you're a worthless friend who just makes use of me, maybe, you know, you don't deserve a true friend?
It's like, okay, nevermind, I bet if I say this out, it will be too obvious.
I don't like to hurt people, but people just tend to hurt me.
Maybe my new life motto should be "Silence is golden".
Seriously, I don't think I should talk much as I feel as if I don't have the right to talk.
Maybe I should no longer believe in everyone has the right to talk, as some people has proven to me that I don't deserve to talk.
I hate it when I'm in a discussion I can't join in as to me, you're just telling me indirectly that I simply have no rights to talk.
People like you all, are the ones who treats me like a stone, rock, or pebble.
People who listens to me and gives me comments, like Jin Yi, Hui Shan, etc, they are the ones who deserves to talk.
Maybe it's time for everyone to reflect on their actions, even myself.
Pardon me if you think I'm typing to formally.
I have to make it formal, as to show how serious this matter has become.
Thanks for being a listener, or rather in this case, reader.
I really appreciate it.