I'm NOT gonna care abt u agn.
ur actions, ur words, shows me that u simply dun care.
and ur fren =.=
zzz.
saysaysay somethings...
when i'm so not fking interested.
i want peace!
I WANT PEACE!
i hate to be the piece of ham in between u this 2 piece of expired bread.
ur mould irritates me.
& i hate it!
zzz.
i feel so pissed nw okay...
ps if u dun understand what i talking abt. =.=
i'm making it so indirect.
COS.
that fren will be so freaking upset. =.=
scared here scared there.
and, i dun wanna hurt ppl's feelngs.
i'm just pissed.
SIAN LAR.
ppl pissed, can throw temper at their frens and tell them truths...
I CANNT LAR.
FUCK LAR.
KAOBEI LAR.
then all will stand on that party's side.
ALL DONT CARE HOW I FEEL.
_l_
LIM LAO BU EH.
U ALL JUST DK MY PAST NIA.
WAH, FUCK SIA.
I SUFFERED MORE OKAY.
CHAO CHEE BAIIIIIIIIIIIII.
DAMN PISSED SIA.
srsly nobody bothers.
NA BEHHHHHH.
I ALWAYS HAVE TO GIVE IN TO PPL.
NOBODY GIVES IN TO ME.
SELFISH WORLD.
FUCK.
FUCK.
FUCK.
FUCK.
FUCK.
FUCK.
FUCK.
FUCK.
FUCK.
FUCK.
if they can ever give in to me once...
ZZZZZZZ.
kbkb.
sian lar.
i hate it lar.
i needa ren ren ren.
then they think they're so cool ar?
LIM LAO BU.
it's cos i give in to them lar.
FUCK UR NEH NEH.
they keep thinking they can use me lar.
FUCK.
CHEE BAI NA BU. =.=
USEUSEUSE.
USE YOUR BLOOD FOR AN EXCHANGE WANT?
or ya, my blood type special, nvm.
KBKB.
YOUR UR LIVE EXCHANGE WANT?
use me once, i take away 5yrs of ur live.
WAH FUCK SIA.
damn pekcek.
zzz.
DON'T EVEN CARE ABOUT HOW I FEEL.
JUSTKEEP THINKING ABOUT YOURSELVES.
NABEH.
REN NAI SHI YOU XIAN DU DE.
FUCK.
CBLJ.
FUCK OFF!