YO.
was takin ss for ppl in audi :D
HOHOHO.
presenting *drumrolls* YANO-CHAN!
LOL.
this is her main, xBunny. :D

a warm welcome!

YOYOYO!!!
next is *drumrolls* KING!!!
kingsley the parsley!
LOL.

HYPER!!!

KUNGFU TIME!
LOL.
and, next is *drumrolls, SINYEE aka NANAKO!!!

watashi wa nanako desu!
LOL.
only saw this nice pose. :l
and next, is *drumrolls* YANO-CHAN AGN, LOL.
NICE ANGLE RIGHT?! :D
THIS SO CHIO, HOHOHO.
THE NICEST SS I TOOK! :D
and next, is *drumrolls*, CLOUD aka XP!
she changed her name, btw...
and i only saw this angle too. D:
THIS ANGLE ALSO NICE!
HAHAHA.
ALL CHIO BUS! :D
LOKI DONT RAPE OR I KILL YOU!
and last bt nt least, MYSELF! :D
cos i take them myself, need replay and then gt the stupid bars...
i used tab so the bars wun be in the way...
I SEE MONEY!!! $_$
LOL.
BUTTERFLY FLY HIGH~~~
bt i think the normal angles nicer...
which is went u miss, LOL.
hohoho, me and YANO!!!
we are clones! :D
except the hair colour diff...
HOHOHO.
gtg le.
BYE