bored, so coped a quiz from cy and cuckoo.
think i did it b4, bt whatever.
A - Available: Physically yes, mentally no, literally yes and no. (:
A - Age: 15.
A - Annoyance: Everything lar, damn. -.-
B - Best Friend: Doraemon. :D
B - Band: Pussycat dolls?
B - Birthday: 21st feb.
C - Crush: Doraemon, jk, no one.
C - Country: Sg.
C - Cat: Woman.
D - Dead Pet's Name: 3 hamsters with no names.
D - Dad's name: Peh xx :D
D - Dogs: Chiwawa.
E - Easiest person to talk to: Myself, but I am not that lame to talk to myself. -.-
E - Eggs: Are nice except half-boiled and sunny side up.
E - Email: It's too long to be revealed. :D
F - Favorite color: B.R.O.W.(Go figure). :D
F - Food: Idk? I eat very little variety of things you know...
F - Foreign Language: I don't speak them. -.-
G - Gummy Bears or Worms: Apple rings or coke sticks only. :D
G - God: Is never 'there'.
H - Hair Color: Add all the colours on earth tgt, u will get it.
H - Height: {[(1000 - 200)/4 - 150] x 3 + 14} x cm. (:
H - Happy: For what?
I - Ice Cream: Causes diabeties.
I - Instrument: Piano, elec. organ, classical guitar.
I - Idol: Your mother, like real. DORAEMON! :D
J - Jewelry: I dont wear them except earsticks and maybe watches(If you consider them as a jewelry, of cos.)?
J - Job: Student. It's a job with no pay, so it's totally holy crap.
J - Jokes: "For man, one ear in, one ear out. For woman, both ears in, the mouth out.", "A: What is your name? B: My name is I, me or myself."
K - Kids: company. -.-
K - Karate: chop.
K - Kungfu: panda.
L - Love or lust: ._.
L - Longest Car ride: To johor bahru. -.- But if u consider bus ride as car ride, then genting.
L - Lipstick or Chapstick: Yikes.
M - Milk Flavor: Any.
M - Mother's Name: Mother(If don't understand, refer to the 2nd joke in 'J'.).
M - Movie Last Watched: No idea, bolt? -.- I have no time and freedom to go out.
N - Number of Siblings: 0.
N - Name of Siblings: Must I give an answer? -.- If yes, then it will be, '-blank-'. Or would you say, all this holy crap I've typed are a part of the answer.
N - Name: Isn't it obvious? You must have either clicked on a link with my name or on my msn pm or clicked the url, which is my name. So if you don't know, I'm sad to say, you're really stupid.
O - One Wish: Get another 1 zillion wishes.
O - One Phobia: You, jk.
P - Part of your appearance you like best: None.
P - Part of your Personality you like best: Attitude sucker.
Q - Quick or Slow?: Physically and mentally slow, literally quick, LOL. Makes no sense.
Q - Queer or Straight?: :O
Q - Queen or King?: Too young for that.
R - Reason to smile: It takes 2 times as much muscles to frown, so i should conserve my energy and smile.
R - Reality TV Show: No idea.
R - Right or Left: Right, was left.
S - Song Last Heard: Spark - koyote.
S - Series: of events. -.-
S - Sex: and the city. -.-
T - Time you woke up: 5.45am, or I would say, 8.10pm, cos I napped.
T - Time Now: 12.45 am.
T - Time for bed: Should be long ago, but who cares.
U - Unknown: I don't need you to remind me of chemistry or maths.
U - Unicorns: Are imaginary horses with horns.
U - U are: Nothing.
V- Vegetable you love: Uh, not applicable?
V - Vegetable you hate: 3 letters, A-L-L.
V - View on Politics: Holy.
W - Worst habit: Shout vulgarities, whatever. -.-
W - What's up: Yo.
W - Wijadija: Wikipedia, LOL.
X - X-Rays: Lame, cos all you have to do is to wait for a piece of black board to scan you.
X - X-Rated: :O
Y - You have something to say?: Yes, I have unlimited things to say.
Y - Year it is now: Atomic number of calcium x 100 + atomic number of oxygen + nucleon number of hydrogen.
Y - Yellow: Sun?
Z - Zoo Animal: Monkey.
Z - Zodiac: Dog.
Z - Zoolander: Simi lan jiao lai eh?
done, bye.