:D
today was rather, sian?
haha.
THAT YITING, SHE'S GONNA DIE, LOL.
she said orange is international lesbian colour! D:
ROAR.
wth.
something that u all may not know huh...
my hse is painted orange, violet, dark purple and orchid white.
SO IT SIMPLY MEANS MY WHOLE HOUSE IS ORANGE AND PURPLE. -.-
international lesbian + ghey hse? -.-
diaos.
and i dun like the new sitting arrangement.
cos dun u think i'm too tall to sit at the first row? -.-
and ppl like kelmond.
TALL UNTILLLLLLLL. -.-
somemore i sit right smack in middle. -.-
NICE ONE LOR.
ZZZ.
srsly lar, i dun mean to be mean or what okay.
first row only jovina, sinzhi, hongyu and maybe timothy is short.
I MEAN IT.
ZZZ.
then poor little priscilla have to sit at the 4th row.
with all of us blocking her view. -.-
she said my seat was gd, until she realisd i was in front of...
C-L-I-N-T-O-N
-.-
and i feel so weird sitting in between hongyu and mingyang. -.-
mingyang still okay bah, cos jan he also sit beside me.
then he also very quiet in class one, haha.
HONGYU, ROAR.
he sit beside sinzhi, YAKYAKYAK. -.-
ROAR, what i cant stand is ppl arnd me arent very close with me. -.-
not even close.
LOL.
closest is jeslynn.
who is just a gd fren?
LOL.
and we dun often tok, that's the point.
I FEEL SO SIAN.
SIAN.
SIAN.
SIAN.
SIAN.
SIAN TO THE COREEEEEE.
ohya, anw i think mingyang is pretty kelian.
considering that the 5ppl surrounding her, 4 are girls.
and the one and only guy that's surrounding him is...
CLINTON.
LOL.
the only thing that i'm glad abt is that...
I'M FINALLY IN FRONT OF THE SCREEN!
LOL.
apart from that, I HATE MY SEAT! D:
sian diao.
byes. -.-