CHOIR GOT GOLD! :D
HOORAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.
But, cos of ppl like HER, we couldn't get gwh!
URGH, ZZZ.
sian diao sia!
zzz.
heng we gt gold.
OR I WILL CURSE HER TILL SHE DIES.
-.-
roar.
nvr lift, no expression, sing until so flat, cannot reach high note, damn airy.
HOW TO SING LIDDAT!
anw, i was so surprised, that i can scream until liddat today! :D
HAHAHA.
wanxin was telling me i scream damn loud and sharp! :D
YAYE~
cos this morn i work up, i couldnt even speak properly.
OMG OKAY!
my mum was like, FASTER!
then i was like WA*crack*IT!
then i was like, SHYT, I'M SO DEAD!
budden dk why suddenly my sound come back. :D
maybe cos the pi pa gao worked!
budden whr gt so you xiao one!
i spam eat crackers for the past few days, then only took 1 spoon this morn, LOL.
HAHAHA.
i'm glad i screamed loudly and sharply! :D
YAYE.
k, crap.
I LOVE ALTOS!
I LOVE SEC 3S!
I LOVE SENIORS!
I LOVE JUNIORS!
I LOVE EVERYONE!
except ppl who dun put in effort, zzz.
lala, bye! :D