700th post.
Haiz.
I really don't know what else to say.
But, I really don't know what happened okay.
Can anyone like explain to me?
Why I ask you all you all dao me one?
Like that how am I supposed to know sia?
I can't read your minds, that is.
I am damn, damn, damn, damn confused.
One dao me, one blur blur. -.-
Why can't you all like explain to me?
Always like that one lor.
I hate this man.
And, I want to help you, but you dao me.
I tried my best to find other ways to help you, but apparently it can't work because of some stupid reasons.
Why must you two dao each other?
Why must all this crap happen?
I am already damn sad with my results.
Then you three come add fire.
Seriously, I just want this to stop.
Why can't we be good friends again?
Why must this happen?
Why nobody understands me at all?
Haiz.
I am going to collapse already, I mean it.
I feel my heart worsen day by day.
And even the doctor said that it worsen.
I don't ask for much okay, I don't have to be rich, I don't have to be successful.
I told you guys before what I really want.
But you people don't seem to understand.
I try to help you guys, but you all just do this to me.
And to the middle person of these matters, I've never betrayed you okay. I'm sorry if I've done anything wrong. But I seriously don't know what is happening. And, I love you alot as my friend.
I am like so speechless now.
I just want to find out just what is happening.
But apparently you two will never explain to me right.
One dao me, one blur blur.
Haiz. Haiz. Haiz.
Why must friendship be so fragile?
As for the other matter, why must you be so petty?
Talk to her, please, I beg you, I beg you, I beg you.
I have done my best to resolve this matter already.
I'm tired, really tired.
Nothing else to say.
Bye.