OMG I THINK I'M SO FUNNY, LOL.
I laughed like mad last night while reading this.
then just now kingsley said that it's full of jokes then i decided to read it agn.
LOL.
this is a quiz i done on facebook. :D
1. In case of a fire you:
JUMP DOWN THE BUILDING, LOL. JOKING.
2. If you see a dead cat on the road you:
Look at it and dao it. LOL, that time outside nh also got dead cat, LMAO.
3. When you see an aeroplane coming to crash into your house you:
Say, "GOODBYE WORLD."
4. In a fight, you:
Confirm pwn. LOL.
5. If you're bored you:
Spam ppl with smses. :D I got unlimited sms, so do you think I care? LOL.
6. When you're in a relationship you:
Idk I will what. :D
7. In a relationship the most important thing is:
Hm, NO IDEA, LOL.
8. If a person of the opposite sex told you they love you:
I will think that they are crazy. :D
9. When you've lost the person you love, you:
Act as if nothing happened, LOL. Joking. Idk.
10. In a jungle you:
TRY TO BE TARZAN! Jk. -.-
11. If you're alone & you see a person of the opposite sex crying alone you:
Shout, "GHEYYYYYYY!"
12. When in the night and you see a full moon you:
Smile. :D
13. In life you:
Experienced laods of misery.
14. If you could be an animal, you would be:
A human, LOL. Ain't human animals too? :D
15. When it's raining you:
Walk in the rain, even if I have an umbrella with me. :D
16. In this world, you:
Know where is Singapore. LOL.
17. If you became a millionaire you:
Will donate to charity. :D
18. When you love someone, you will always think of:
That someone lor, DUH. LOL.
19. In the toilet you:
PANGLIO & PANGSAI! :D LOL.
20. If you found out the person you love doesn't even like you, you:
Don't fucking give it a damn, LOL.
21. When you grow up you:
Will be the chioest chio bu on earth! JOKING, LOL.
LOL.
xD
byes. :D