Hi all. (:
Was too lazy to update and too engaged into youtube. :X
Haha, whee~
I watch until no more keroro for me to watch liao. -.-
Need to wait.
Yawns.
Chionged like, hm, near to 20 eps liao.
Haha! :D
I want to facebook but it's damn lag, so it pretty much explains why was I at youtube. ._.
At least my comp don't lag as crazily as yesterday le. :D
Don't know why recently everyone is lagging. D:
Anyway, ELEPHANT IS MY NEW LOVE, WHEE~ :D
LOL.
Not monkey already, LOL. :X
Hahaha!
But doraemon will always be my love! :D
Okay lar, I still love keroro and monkey. :D
LOL.
Just add in 1 elephant only mah. (:
Whee~
Today, I mean, yesterday(it's 12am+ le!), went to watch movie with jinyi. (:
We watched night at the museum 2, WHEE~ :D
LOL.
Then we smuggled drink into the cinema.
Then that jinyi, as usual, it so lousy and no-skill. ):
Then in the end her coke spilled and wet my backpack! D:
ROARRRRRRRRRRRRRR.
The other time she wet her own slingbag.
Now she come wet my backpack, ROAR.
I was already damn careful and trying not to move much!
Then now my bag full of coke smell, EWWWWW.
Okay lar, not full of, but whatever.
Walao, koh jinyi you so no-skill one. ):
又不见得我的水会漏出来!
你很没有技术leh! ):
LOL.
Sian diao, LOL.
Lazy wash my bag leh, zzz.
Whatever.
Buh-byes.