Anw, the person in the pic damn jiao.
HAHAHA.
We went to make passport after that as my passport expire already.
HAHA.
Okay lar, expires on 3rd nov...
But then now also cannot use already mah. :D
Cos need 6 months. :O
After making the passport, we went to fairprice extra. :O
HEHE, THE STRAWBERRIES ARE VERY BIG!
Like, BIG!
See my finger? :D
I know my finger's pretty long but, yea. -.-
The strawberries are big right!
Look at this!
Looks like 2 strawberries joined together. :O
Haha, then I was telling my mum about the 2 bananas joined together thingy.
LOL.
Cos last time I wanted to eat a banana which is 2 of them joined together one.
My mum don't let! ):
Don't know why. ):

SO NICE!
Smells sibeh nice can!
It's like I can smell it from 1 metre away liao. :O
I opened it cos my mother wanted to check it. :X
Inconsiderate, I know.
But we didn't change the strawberries!
Even though there was 1 which was a little rotten, but we never change okay!
We're good citizens! :D
LOL.
SO BIG RIGHT! :DD
Okay, enough of strawberries.
After shopping, we came home lar, obviously.
Then I sleep sleep sleep until shuang then I came on.
Okay, buh-bye liao. :D