Okay, maybe I wouldn't leave my blog.
Cos I have LOADS of things to say.
I was browsing around, looking at blogs, then I thought of something.
Like, damn randomly.
HAHA.
I rmb sometime during geog, mr koh was lecturing aaron.
Saying that he have no time to study due to huiqi.
LOL.
Then aaron claimed that he did study, which he really did lar.
Then mr koh was like, "Oh, you study? I know, you study PATTOLOGY right?"
LOLLLLLLLL.
HAHAHA.
Pattology means pa-tuo-logy.
LOL.
Then I rmbed another time, mr koh was telling us about what huh...
Uh, I think about our geog project, what software and what we must burn our project into.
Like, wmv burn nto cdr liddat.
Then clinton asked mr koh, "Mr Koh, how about BlueRay?"
I suppose blueray is some sort of a disc kinda thing.
Then mr koh was like, "WAH. BlueRay ar? STINGRAY LAR YOU."
LOL.
Then when qinsi was laughing at clinton about it, I was like light ray. -.-
LOL, we learn light ray in physics dun we?
HAHA.
Omg, I'm being so crappy here. :D
Okay, done craping, whee~
Feel like uploading pics onto fb.
Buh-byes. :D