Yo. (:
Only updating now cos only onlined at 10pm.
Today napped and slept in too much, yawns. @_@
Nothing much today, I came here to post cos...
I HATE PEOPLE WHO ARE CHILDISH.
Okay, I know I am very childish.
But, this kinda people, their way of being childish is so different from me.
Which is those type of people, who go around, "Can you be my jie/mei/kor/di?"
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.
I HATE THIS KINDA PEOPLE I TELL YOU.
Jie pi, mei you, ge da, di shang lar.
ZZZZZZ.
No life.
You think you all real siblings?
Omgwtfbbq. -.-
Later they backstab you then I CLAP.
And somemore some is like, not even close friends.
Like, plainly friends.
Zzz.
This kinda people if tio cheat, I will be damn happy!
Go get a life, please.
Your eyes got stamp ar?
Cannot differenciate between real siblings and fake ones?
What the hell.
What "I LOVE YOU, KOR/JIE/DI/MEI!"
Walao, I LOVE IT IF YOU TIO SCAM. -.-
Love what love.
Then some even worse sia!
Love those so-called "siblings" more than biological siblings.
What the hell. -.-
GO GET A LIFE PLEASE, SERIOUSLY.
Gross.
Bye.