Yoyo.
Damn sian now man.
Cos this morning I felt so damn damn damn sick.
From yesterday evening till now. -.-
Walao, make me can't go choir camp. D:
Diao, then now I feel much better liao. :D
Why cannot recover faster sia, then I can go choir camp!
!@#$%^&*()
ZZZ.
Anw, the sec 3 adventure camp was... SO-SO LOR. -.-
Cos of the rain and time. -.-
DAMNNNN. D:
Make us no rafting.
Then like, zzz. -.-
Already no overnight still no rafting. -.-
Anw no overnight also good, LOL.
See that place also know that we will get loads of mosquito bites if we stayed there overnight.
The dining area super SQUEEZY.
And the food there is DAMN suck one lor. -.-
CANNOT TAHAN.
GROSS LIKE DON'T KNOW WHAT SHITTTT. D:
Ytd we were doing self-cooking in school.
Then our group has extra food cos the the other group go take another serving. -.-
So instead of having food for 2 groups, we had food for 4 groups. -.-
The meal wasn't able to fill our stomachs as they were way too gross, LOL.
After the thing I went to pizza hut with Clara, Joyce and Xinhui.
To like, sort of celebrate Clara's birthday.
Actually, that was just an excuse to help Clara 'escape' from the people she was with.
LOL.
Then after the meal at pizza hut I went to jp with Joyce as she was meeting her friend at the library there and I was meeting my mum there.
Then shopshopshop, I felt sooooooooo, sooooooooooooo, soooooooooooooooooo sick that I pestered my mum to come home.
Heh. :X
Sian like shyt now.
I WANT GO CHOIR CAMP ONE LAR.
Though I felt like ponning but I will never lar. -.-
Crazy, choir things I most enthu one I will never pon okay, even though I always say I want. -.-
Sian diao.
Hope they are having fun.
And wish me good luck on finishing my homework, LOL.
Haven't done them, yawns. -.-
Bye.