ARGH.
Still cannot upload pics. -.-
I have 1 damn cool audi pic that I want to share then this damnass blogger don't let me. -.-
Sian.
Let's talk about school then.
What the hell sia, I really hate you people man.
Who do you all think you are?
BIG FUCKS? -.-
Shut your ass mouths up lar.
Think you all very cool is it?
PUI LAR.
I PUKE.
Irritaing bunch of people. -.-
School was peaceful I guess, other than that bunch.
I especially enjoy chem lessons! :D
WOOHOO.
LOL. :D
HAHA, chem is so cool actually. ^^
Without chem, there will be no bio, no humans. ^^
Okay, crap. (:
Lalala.
Today sprained my ankle while playing captains' ball. D:
ROARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.
Damn pain like shit sia.
But whatever lar, today I suddenly enthu again, LOL.
Hahahaha, enthu from first lesson to afterschool leh! :D
Like, once in a lifetime, LOL.
No lar, just seldomly.
But then really, omg, I think today I abit siao. ^^
AT LEAST, not as siao as Huishan about physics. -.-
SHE IS CRAZYYYYYYY.
HAHAHA, even Mrs Chng is aware about her unique craziness.
LOL.
Wah, sian already, too lazy to post.
LOL. :D
Byebye. (: