I am just too lazy.
So my blog is starting to get pretty dead. :D
Just came to say what happen recently.
Nothing much luh, to be exact.
Just playing games, haha.
I wanted to study my maths cos got test on Monday.
But apparently I left my books in school. -.-
Aiya, whatever, geometry is so easy. (:
But now thinking about tests, I feel like studying geog.
Cos Tuesday have geog test.
But, I left my geog textbook in school too.
Dots. -.-
Whatever. :D
Today spam buy things in rc, now damn broke!
I dressed up all my employees, except Jinyi and aminah. :O
The others all wear the cheapskate playfish clothes. -.-
Make me need to waste money on them!
ROAR. D:
Then I spam buy the black mordern sofa. :D
Hohoho.
Apart from spam buying, I also did mass trading. :O
Cos I'm sick of all my dishes and feel like changing them all.
Currently done with the dessert.
Left with the starter and main dishes.
Starter dish level 6 nia!
Short of 4 potatoes and 1 milk.
Main dish level 8 liao, need 2 more bacons.
Hohoho. :D
I want faster get the 5 lvl10 dishes de award leh!
ROAR.
Anyway, yesterday I go audi, DAMN HIGH.
LOL.
Cos got DON'T STOP THE MUSIC! :DD
WOOHOO.
I knew they will put it!!!
LOLS.
Last time the admin say will put english pop song, I guessed Disturbia.
Then I said, maybe soon will have Don't stop the music.
THEN REALLY SIO.
HAHA. :D
Okay, crap.
Or rather, everything on my blog is crap!
HAHAHA.
LOL.
Byebye.