Today really like, DAMN ZZZ. -.-
I totally no mood to give a shit about those bastards. -.-
Today that nicholas so kaobei.
So aftersch I go kaobei back. -.-
Mrs chng was like, whose locking the door?
Then he was like, qiaoru!
Then he walked towards me, then i said, NO!
Then mrs chng was like, don't always bully her!
Then he said, but she's the vice-chair what!
Then i said, you chairman lor! Chairman is supposed to be in charge of the key okay! You got read students' handbook anot?! *Blackface*
Then he, okay lor, you win liao lor!
LOL.
HAHAHA.
Then he bully aaron instead, wtf. -.-
He think he gt badminton big deal worh!
I got choir also mah.
ROARR, bully lor!
Then by the time the sec3s go for choir, already like, 5.20?
LOL.
Then only drill about on la cukaracha, or however is it spelled.
Haha, since sec3s already know the song so it's okay lor.
If not like -.-
Sian, gtg soon.
Anw, something happened to blogger. -.-
So hard to type and read.
Byebye.