YOYO. :D
Paiseh yesterday I sleeping cos too tired after a week of school. :X
Then today audied with jinyi.
I just reslied, I meant, friday and yesterday.
I was spamming the friends chain reaction game.
LOL.
My level DAMN HIGH. ^^
Lalala. :D
Omg I'm like damn sian now.
HATE FACEBOOK! D:
So lag for what, roar. ):
Haha. (:
I love the song Baby I like you by Se7en! :D
NICENICENICEEEEEE.
I finally found the song like, omfg. :D
Hahaha.
Baby, I like you like that~ (:
Ohya, and I only ate 1 meal on friday seh. :O
Which is my breakfast at 5.55am. :O
Then I didn't eat. O.o
Then I slept at 4pm+ LOL. :X
I woke up at 8pm, feeling hungry, but then when I heard the voice of my irritating cousin, and I remember my mum was telling me at 7pm that she cooked porridge, I decided to sleep again.
COS I HATE MY COUSIN AND PORRIDGE.
Then at around 2am I woke up again. :O
Feeling hungry, yea, but then I expected my mum to sleep already and I realised my air-con is oned. ^^
LOL.
So I decided to sleep again.
Then this morn at 10am, I woke up.
I wanted to sleep again BUT FAIL.
Then I lie down on my bed for 30mins.
Growl, growl, growl.
CANNOT TAHAN ALREADYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.
EEEEEEEEEEEEYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
So I flew out of my bed and went to find food.
LOL. :X
If only still can sleep then won't feel hungry. :O
So it means that I slept for 18 hours and lived without food for 28 hours, LOL. :D
OMG I SO ZAI RIGHT.
HAHAHA.
Okay, done crapping.
I have been in front of here for the past 11 hours +! x.x
Byebye.