YOYO!
Today 306 damn high during chem lesson!
LOL. :D
Ms Lim has really good humour lor!
HAHAHA.
Make the whole class laugh like CRAZY.
LOLLLLLLLLLLL.
She made Sihong and Hongyu went up to do an experiment.
The, add solution from burette to conical flask thing.
Titration lar, in other words.
LOL.
DAMN FUNNY, LOLS.
Then the whole class kept teasing them.
HAHAHAHA.
SO FUNNY!
Then when they were adding the solution, they didn't pay attendtion to the reading on the burette.
So Ms Lim was like, "What are you looking at?!".
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL.
SO FUNNY, HAHAHA.
Then we all, "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"
LOLL!
Then Ms Lim said, "I've never seen his face so red before."
LOL.
HAHA, actually both their face very red.
HAHAHA.
Then I kept say, "AIYO, GO CLOSER LAR!"
LOL.
Then Sihong was like, "Walao, Qiaoru ni hen qian da leh!"
LOLLLLLL. :D
HAHAHAHAHAHA.
Really mah!
Hongyu stand so far away, how he read the burette sia!
LOL!
Then Huizhen told me, just now she was saying, don't know Sihong or Hongyu taller.
Then Ms Lim go elbow her sia!
HAHAHAHA.
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.
ROFLMAO.
At first whole class damn sian but then after chem all super high liao!
LOL.
Today is surely a memorable day for 306!
LOL!
Haha, I go bathe, I mean, shower liao!
Byebye. ^^