HELLO. :D
So long never update liao.
Haha.
Almost 2 weeks? x.x
Nothing much to post about leh.
Haha.
Then cannot post pictures also.
Lolol.
Haha.
I'm going to go MIA soon. D:
Go study liao.
If not I die.
Haha.
Everyone is starting to mug le. x.x
I better start too.
Like in 1 week or so I'll be gone.
Don't miss me. :D
LOL!
Will try to online smetimes. :D
Study will be my priority!
LOLOL.
After EOY come back and SPAMMM. :D
TEEHEE.
LOOOOOOL.
Just now mega-ed in audi.
Twice nia cos don't wanna waste acash. (:
One mega was for Kingsley, teehee.
He mega-ed 3 times on my b'day then I never mega on his b'day cos pokgai. xD
Then another was for mint!
But only me and starry was online. D:
Then starry missed it!
LOL.
Haha. xD
After EOY I will help starry with new requirements and stuff. :O
Before she come to me with parang. xD
Cos the BU 6k request really TOOOOOOO EASY. :X
Teehee.
Can't wait for EOY to be over.
But before that, I better focus on my studies. :D
I already planned my first week of holidays!
Haha!
Chiong chinese TYS!
I specially bought it cos I want A1 for my o'lvl chinese. xD
But I buy that time too early liao.
So bought the last year one. -.-
LOL.
Nvm lar, both also TYS. :D
Okay, mai crap liao.
And I set my target liao. :X
4 B3s, 1 B4, 2 C5s. :D
Bio I heck care, LOL. :X
I HATE BIO!! D:<
Okayokay, seriously I don't want crp le.
Byebye. ^^