:D
Today, or rather yesterday, damn emo lar.
Cos scared kena retain.
Never so worried before lor.
The whole time at the parliament house I just kept thinking about it.
Then Winglam also explained to me what will happened if you may have a chance to get retained.
She told me that if my name is in the list, I will receive a phonecall from the school.
Then they will get my parents to follow me to school tomorrow, or rather today, and then they will decide my fate.
I was so stunned by her words.
Like, speechless.
I was praying that there will be no phonecalls at all.
Praying that no phones will ring.
Then I was so scared to come home, cos I'm worried that once I'm back home, my freedom will be gone.
But then I was only scaring myself lar. -.-
When I was in the lift, I realised that my parents went out.
Then as I expected, they were not at home.
I was thinking maybe they called my parents' handphones?
So I was trying to make as less noise as possible while using the computer so as to hear if that they were back.
Then my dad arrived first.
He didn't say a single word, phew.
Then followed by my mum, all she said was, "Using comp again? Expected."
Phew man!
Then I was praying that the phone won't ring, then really never leh.
Even until now, this time, this very second.
Wow.
Means I'm safe already lar!
Hahas, hopefully. (:
I seriously emo-ed like crazy okay.
Damn scared lar.
Thanks deardear for cheering me up. <3 (:
Ohya and I'm like fucking pissed at those bastards.
They not only insult me but they still bully Shengjun.
Shengjun is too nice to them le, he still told me nevermind de since they are friends.
But really too much le lar.
Plus, they also put Kingsley into the picture, which makes me more pissed.
Considering I really have nothing to do with him, though I call him deardear. (:
Whatever lar okay.
Want say what say lor, 我对得起自己的良心就好了.
Hmph.
You want say say all you want, I don't listen and don't care can le.
Want make up story make up lar.
Make up this kind of story so pro also no use, compo still average only. -.-
Tsk.
Okay, very late liao.
Later mother come kbkb again.
Byebye.