MOST RETARDED THING EVER HAPPENED TO 306!
LOL.
Oh btw, hello peeps! :D
Okay, so the retarded thing that happened was...
OUR SCRIPT WAS MISSING!
LOLLLL.
Today during the checking of chinese script, huang jie hui told us that our paper had some errors, and hence we could go off early.
Then we were like HUHHHH.
Then we went down for early lunch.
Huizhen and me then saw xu lao shi at the canteen.
So we went to him and asked him just what errors did our papers had.
Then he told us, "keep this a secret, actually...your papers are missing".
Then we HUH MISSING?!
LOLLLLL.
Then he said huang lao shi will go and search for it and give it to us afterschool.
So afterschool, xu lao shi came into our class and explained what exactly happened.
He said that they actually missed out our class while marking the scripts as they were missing.
Then just now a few teachers were rushing through the papers, last minute marked.
LOL.
And heng I managed to get a 51/100 for eoy overall?
But, I think I still fail overall, zzz.
And, other results, shall not evaluate.
You guys should know what kind of grades I will get, I guess?
Haha, okay I shall end here.
Bye.